Page 1250 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 25075011501200124012471248124912501251125212531260130013501750 ... LastLast
Results 14,989 to 15,000 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Soooo who went to the meet? Only saw areis cause I was heaps late i got 10000000 shades blacker from the sun today !!!!

@ ryzz, welcome! Anywhere really.. Gumtree, ebay, jdmst, ozhonda haha looking for anything specific?

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    Check the traders and parts for sale threads

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryzz View Post
    Hey guys, new to thread, plus didnt want to read through over 1000 pages, just wanted to know where you guys get all your exterior and interior parts from ?
    ebay, onetherun motorsport, japanparts just google =)

j_me: nah didnt go, low on petty + didnt wanan get any blacker :L

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY08 Civic VTI
    was looking specifically for mugen/type r body parts, grille's, bumpers, lips, etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryzz View Post
    was looking specifically for mugen/type r body parts, grille's, bumpers, lips, etc.
    ontherun motorsport as johnny has already mentioned generally stocks all of the above. Just depends whether or not they have it in stock currently. Go to their website and shoot them an email. They respond in fairly prompt fashion but just remember it is holiday season so response time is probably going to be slow

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    ontherun motorsport as johnny has already mentioned generally stocks all of the above. Just depends whether or not they have it in stock currently. Go to their website and shoot them an email. They respond in fairly prompt fashion but just remember it is holiday season so response time is probably going to be slow
    as ryan stated above me, i have already inquired them and they wont be available from 24 Dec-4th Jan.
    price for the mugen kits they stock. very reasonable price + shipping is quick since its just from melb.

btw ryan got it yet? =D =D

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    yeah dude i actually got it lol i'll send it out tomorrow to ya if i can get to the post office

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    coolies ! cant wait! hope i get my stuff soon from HK, wanna start tinting my rear lights (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    K24 FD2
    Got some good FD stuff for sale, have a look. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-Mugen-Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by j_me View Post
    Soooo who went to the meet? Only saw areis cause I was heaps late i got 10000000 shades blacker from the sun today !!!!
    Too hot, would have been bearable if overcast. Instead I went to Ikea

This might be better suited to the forum how much for ... However then it might get missed. How much for air bag suspension including installation etc. does it differ greatly for different models of cars.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Kits can range from 3-4k.
    Installation costs are around 1.5k.
    StanceSlutz