Page 13 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623631135131013 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    yap, it works, DIY if u interested, http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=42680&page=3
    aha, sharp eyes, not only that, i also put audio control button (yes, it works).

lol i read ur post in the other thread, can u pls elaborate on how it works exactly? do you still need key in before it starts when you push button? you just don't need to turn key correct? i'm quite interested actually.... looks hot. but then i'm already using 1 of the 3 slots for interior lighting, and then i'm planning on putting fog lights in- which means i won't have enough room for the engine start ><

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob san View Post
    nice, those red badges look really nice.
    but at the end, still the same car like urs

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    DMX:

Is that a custom exhaust setup or a plug and play? What model/brand are you using?

The Pivot Security sounds complicated, but its secure. Even if you have the key, you will not be able to start the car unless you know the combination. Unlike CTR start button, you have key, off you go

Looking to get the footrest too. Hopefully in a few weeks. Looks sexy
    custom fitted, need make a new bracket, pipe, etc, quite headache plus have to make left hole(on stock bumper)

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    lol i read ur post in the other thread, can u pls elaborate on how it works exactly? do you still need key in before it starts when you push button? you just don't need to turn key correct? i'm quite interested actually.... looks hot. but then i'm already using 1 of the 3 slots for interior lighting, and then i'm planning on putting fog lights in- which means i won't have enough room for the engine start ><
    looks like, every non-luxury car which have engine button, s2k-ctr-kluger-corolla-etc, still have to put key in, do 1st turn for electrical system, and 2nd for turn off immobilizer system, after that you free to push the button. but for luxury car - bmw-audi-,called smart keyless entry(proximity keyless ), you just put the key in your pocket, once u touch the door panel, door lock would open and when u inside, you can push the button right away. of course it might be have secure system behind that.

means, u have to buy oem fog light (switch would be around light pole) and installed jdm ctr engine button with the panel 'coz the panel still comes with free 1 unused button(this case for ur interior lighting switch)
    Last edited by dmx; 02-10-2007 at 04:28 PM.
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    lol thx for the advice. I think I'll just pass on it because it's not that big an issue to me. Admit it looks cool though.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Si (USDM)
    Can I join in this group? I have an 06 Civic Si (USDM) so it's not an FD chassis... it's the FG2 in Fiji Blue Pearl.

Exterior
    HFP 4pc aero kit
    LED license plate lights
    JDM DC5 emblems
    18" Mugen GP
    215/40/18 Nitto Neogen
    HFP shocks/Comptech springs
    Adjustable rear camber arms
    Customlightz HID retrofit (TSX projectors)

Interior
    Red LED map lights
    White LED dome light
    Custom aluminum door sill guards with Si logo

Winter mode - putting on the Championship White 17" Gram Lights 57C

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by marc-o-lishuz View Post
    Can I join in this group? I have an 06 Civic Si (USDM) so it's not an FD chassis... it's the FG2 in Fiji Blue Pearl.
    welcome - welcome...put something different in this threat
    lucky u, have 2door coupe !
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Si (USDM)
    Sometimes I wish I bought the CSX Type-S instead (basically the FD Type-R) because of the huge aftermarket support. But whatever, I like the 2-door.

You guys have some really nice FDs

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I'm amazed that a US person found the OzHonda forums... I guess it shows the international appeal of the OzHonda site!

Anyhow, that looks pretty sweet. I'm not too much of a fan of the USDM equivalent to our FD (the tail lights look a bit odd to me, and the front is very conservative), but the coupe is hot!

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic Si (USDM)
    I was impressed at the tuning scene when I was in Brisbane a couple years ago, so I decided to Google "Honda forum + Australia", and apparently this is the biggest and best

PS - I'm Canadian.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    lol mad car

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by marc-o-lishuz View Post
    I was impressed at the tuning scene when I was in Brisbane a couple years ago, so I decided to Google "Honda forum + Australia", and apparently this is the biggest and best

PS - I'm Canadian.
    OIC! lol.. I thought Canda had the Acura CSX which is the same as our FD? Or was it some other name? *shrugs*

ps. I didn't even know Brisbane had that much of a tuning scene. I always would've guessed either Sydney or Melbourne.

brisbane tuning scene is bigger cos theres nothing better to do up there :P

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    OIC! lol.. I thought Canda had the Acura CSX which is the same as our FD? Or was it some other name? *shrugs*

ps. I didn't even know Brisbane had that much of a tuning scene. I always would've guessed either Sydney or Melbourne.
    na... Brisbane's tuning scene is crazy... much better than Melb