Page 1338 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3388381238128813281335133613371338133913401341134813881438 ... LastLast
Results 16,045 to 16,056 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Fd2
    time to save up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Areis View Post
    Yep that will fit 100% presumed your guards are rolled and if you don't mind running that stretch.
    225 WILL fit in the rear as well but you may encounter some scrubbing

Johnny i assume your not too low right cause of the 45 profile? When I started going really low (<10cm) i'd scrub heaps on the 45s.
    I tried test fitting the rim with 255 tyres (215/40/17 Coming in tomorrow) but i can see the the Plastic protecting the Fuel Line is getting rubbed against.
    I tried putting my fingers behind to see and the rim is EXTREMELY close to the plastic. If i remove the plastic for the Fuel Line Will it still be safe when my 215 tyres come? Im scared....

Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    make sure pics Honda_FD!!
    I just test fitted them with the chunky fat 255 tyres. My 215/40/17 tyres will arrive tomrrow.

Please excuse the poor quality of the picture as i took it on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by kikimushroom View Post
    Well guys recently i took a gamble and bought a Mugen type R front lip from Malaysia hoping that it would fit, it came in today and guess what? IT FITTS WOOOO the downside is that it costed me a fortune lol
    Pics below:

packaging was really good as it literally took me 40 mins to open it up carefully

THATS SOOOOO SEXXYYYYY
    Im gunna drive up and down St. Albans everyday a find you. Steal that when you sleep
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 17-05-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    are those 255/40 rears? if so.. wat tyre and how much tread?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    sighs unexpected problems just came up, which have forced me to sell my car and parts now zzz worst luck, just when i got my mugen type r lip. Would have been unique in the area ):<

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    sighs unexpected problems just came up, which have forced me to sell my car and parts now zzz worst luck, just when i got my mugen type r lip. Would have been unique in the area ):<
    DA FAR?! what happen man?! ==

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    its rather personal so yeah :/
    Rep me if i have helped you

hi guys, which batterry should i get for the FD1 and how much?
    thanks all

Well guys recently i took a gamble and bought a Mugen type R front lip from Malaysia hoping that it would fit, it came in today and guess what? IT FITTS WOOOO the downside is that it costed me a fortune lol
    Pics below:

packaging was really good as it literally took me 40 mins to open it up carefully

hey dude i tot u already had the bodykit??!! did u get the new one again? how much does it cost u?
    my front lip is broken when hit on the parking bay, which i need get another front lip somedays next month =s

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by iou View Post
    hi guys, which batterry should i get for the FD1 and how much?
    thanks all
    Duracell is usually better than energizer if you have to choose

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    hey dude i tot u already had the bodykit??!! did u get the new one again? how much does it cost u?
    my front lip is broken when hit on the parking bay, which i need get another front lip somedays next month =s
    hey man, yeah i got the type R body kit but it looked too normal so i decided to buy a lip for it.
    Body kit = 950 from jdmyard
    Type r lip = 700 shipped from Malaysia
    too bad i gotta sell everything, buy my whole kit off me! i sell you for cheaper, make your fd unique :P
    Rep me if i have helped you

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Bad luck man, all the best for ya!

Would love to take that them all off ya if I had the cash but rego and all due next month <.<

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    tat mugen lip's expensive