Page 1583 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731580158115821583158415851586159316331683 ... LastLast
Results 18,985 to 18,996 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Exhaust and Intakes are the main performance mods people do to their FDs not days.
    I've done Exhaust, Intake and the rest is on handling and cosmetic.

When I race against the new V8 Holdens/Fords. They take me on straights but around corners and round abouts
    I gain on them and pretty much eatting their rear bumpers. Thats on cheap china tyres.
    Going for a wheel alignment soon to add more camber to the front for better grip around corners.

With alignment and good tyres I could easily past them.

FDs arent as bad as people think they are. Especially for us kids that on their P plates.
    The only people that insults FDs are kids with rich parents that buys them any car they want.
    Saw a kid the other day with a built DC5R. Still had his High School uniform on.
    What handling mods do you have?

LOL agreed. Back then there was this kid at church with a convertible Merc as a red P and full "dis" my EK1 LOL. Honda owners have a lot of haters LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Exhaust and Intakes are the main performance mods people do to their FDs not days.
    I've done Exhaust, Intake and the rest is on handling and cosmetic.

When I race against the new V8 Holdens/Fords. They take me on straights but around corners and round abouts
    I gain on them and pretty much eatting their rear bumpers. Thats on cheap china tyres.
    Going for a wheel alignment soon to add more camber to the front for better grip around corners.

With alignment and good tyres I could easily past them.

FDs arent as bad as people think they are. Especially for us kids that on their P plates.
    The only people that insults FDs are kids with rich parents that buys them any car they want.
    Saw a kid the other day with a built DC5R. Still had his High School uniform on.
    do you mean rx7 fd

Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    hnnnnggggggg ^

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    I was enquiring about an exhaust system from
    What exhaust options do OTR stock?

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    These civics have heaps of potential if you know how to drive them right, could potentially keep up/beat a lot of cars if you know what youre doing.

Most of these 'kids' dont know what theyre doing so makes it easier i guess

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by iou View Post
    Even, with a turbo FD, i dont know whether they can beat a mazda mp25 or not. How do you think guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    These civics have heaps of potential if you know how to drive them right, could potentially keep up/beat a lot of cars if you know what youre doing.
    Most of these 'kids' dont know what theyre doing so makes it easier i guess
    I've been waiting for Stevil to kick in, 'yo, but he's beaten Evos and Rex's in his FD. I think there are videos on youtube of it.

The biggest performance gains for an FD that I've heard of are turbo/supercharger which looked like it was gonna be $6-$10K all up for an extra 10-20kw? and an FD in Singapore pulling an extra ~20kw on an eManage ultimate ECU, ($2000 AUD?). My theory behind the gains is that Singapore have better fuel quality than Australia and hence, it can extract more power.

FDs arent as bad as people think they are. The only people that insults FDs are kids with rich parents that buys them any car they want.
    Agreed.
    My first car was a hand me down 1988 Pulsar sedan. I loved it to bits. So much fun to drive. I wish my parents didn't have to get rid of it. Other international kids in uni were driving BMW M3's, AMG's, and whatnot. I still felt like a boss in my Pulsar lol.
    I've had my FD for 7 years. It's the first-ish car I bought with my own money. It would be heart wrenching to part with it T__T

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/show...38-DIY-Eyelids
    DIY eyelids. Looks pretty lol. Gonna give it a shot. Hopefully have it ready before Monday.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Tbh, I hardly see any modded civics around Fairfield, (I live around the area) .

I have not ONCE seen jpraks civic on the road =[ like whattttttt.

Plenty of FDs with just HID "upgrades" at the most I've seen here.

If you head east to around hurstville/kogarah area, that's where most of the modded FDs are about! Don't think they're on ozhonda though =[

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    I drive past fairfield pools nearly everyday LOL. I sometimes see a white fd with mugen kit here and there. But seeing done up FDs are quite rare.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Tbh, I hardly see any modded civics around Fairfield, (I live around the area) .

I have not ONCE seen jpraks civic on the road =[ like whattttttt.

Plenty of FDs with just HID "upgrades" at the most I've seen here.

If you head east to around hurstville/kogarah area, that's where most of the modded FDs are about! Don't think they're on ozhonda though =[
    But... but...

I'm always at Green Peppercorn or the bowling alley in Fairfield!

Then I hang out at John street in Cabra cause I feel more at home than where I am. LOL.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Lol!! Why have we all not met it seen each other's cars XD

I've seen your black fd and your mates fd once. That black and white combo XD

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/show...38-DIY-Eyelids
    DIY eyelids. Looks pretty lol. Gonna give it a shot. Hopefully have it ready before Monday.
    looks really cool and simple to do, ive kept an eye out for eyelids on ebay for a while but never decided to buy any, might give this a try. Already have a spray can of alabaster silver