Page 1594 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 59410941494154415841591159215931594159515961597160416441694 ... LastLast
Results 19,117 to 19,128 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
    i didnt even realise it was not painted, lol
    what did you think it was like then LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
    You could plasti dip them. I did in my previous car and they held up alright.
    http://instagram.com/p/Y_m39mv2u5
    Yeah, I'm gonna try plasti, next. After seeing the carbon wrap IRL, I'm not a big fan of it. I still have about 4.75 metres left of it >__<

I can't remember the brand name, but there's a company in Australia that do gloss black plasti so I'll be giving that a shot. I think the American company only does matte.

Quote Originally Posted by jazznewbie View Post
    Hey nedkerry,

I think you have Pirelli CINTURATO P1 tyres. Are they any good ?
    I've had them for about 8 months now and they're pretty awesome. Very grippy, great in the wet, quiet tyre. Highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    Just got my front lip and painted the grill
    Looking good What's your next mod?

I did this for my window seal. Its better to use hair dryer then cut the edge. Makes the job easier
    That attempt was with a hair dryer lol. I just squeegeed the wrong way.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Hey guys, do you know where I can get the mesh/net for the mugen grille? I want to get of the lower grill mesh and replace it with that mugen mesh. What do you reckon? I'm thinking of going to bunnings or those net door places and look for one haha. I'm too cheap
    I've been told you can buy it from Bunnings for pretty cheap and pretty easy to replace, apparently.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna try plasti, next. After seeing the carbon wrap IRL, I'm not a big fan of it. I still have about 4.75 metres left of it >__<

I can't remember the brand name, but there's a company in Australia that do gloss black plasti so I'll be giving that a shot. I think the American company only does matte.

I've had them for about 8 months now and they're pretty awesome. Very grippy, great in the wet, quiet tyre. Highly recommend them.

Looking good What's your next mod?

That attempt was with a hair dryer lol. I just squeegeed the wrong way.
    I'm gonna paint my rims white next. Been meaning to ask chrischris if he knows the color code of his white evo rims. Looks good. Waiting on my DRL and rubber universal lip. Those are first on the list

Also have a spoiler and rear lip. Gonna install them when I have time. All DIY LOL

If i were you, I would peel that piece on your door handle off and draw a better template out of it and put the template on with hair dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    I've been told you can buy it from Bunnings for pretty cheap and pretty easy to replace, apparently.
    Yep, definitely gonna have a look at bunnings. So sick of the crappy stock mesh haha. Devaluing of FD's sick look, IMO LOL
    Last edited by LetsDuDiss; 15-06-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    yeah i'm gonna try it again when the weather is a bit more dry so i can run extension cords outside without being electrocuted lol

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Found a pretty nice photo

Rep me if i have helped you

Does anyone happen to need/want an FD2R oem primary O2?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    I'm gonna paint my rims white next. Been meaning to ask chrischris if he knows the color code of his white evo rims. Looks good. Waiting on my DRL and rubber universal lip. Those are first on the list

Also have a spoiler and rear lip. Gonna install them when I have time. All DIY LOL

If i were you, I would peel that piece on your door handle off and draw a better template out of it and put the template on with hair dryer.

Yep, definitely gonna have a look at bunnings. So sick of the crappy stock mesh haha. Devaluing of FD's sick look, IMO LOL
    I painted the rims white my self. I didnt do a clear coat which i should have, the finish has some texture which makes it hard to clean. Its painted with 3$ paint from bunnings. and i used some left over white engine paint from autobarn, but that costs 15-20$ a can. I used around one can per rim.

When i sprayed the rims blue i did 2 heavy coats of clear and the finish is really smooth all round, dirt just wipes clean

And about the bumper, on first glance it looked like the same colour as the car lol

hey guys owned the fd1 for about 3 months now. Some of mods so far include double din touch screen,sub, Cold air intake, Varex muffler (which sounds VERY QUITE OPEN), mugen window visors, rear visors, reverse camera and got some new rims yesterday Enkei Bortex 17x8 235/45 slightly scrubs when i turn hard, Can you guys suggest what to do next? i don't really want to remove the resonator but some one said thats pretty much the only thing you can do to get a better sound, does anybody have a video of theirs? Or if i do a straight pipe would that be quite expensive? currently got mugen grill but its unpainted.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    I reckon a body kit :3
    Rep me if i have helped you

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by kikimushroom View Post
    Found a pretty nice photo

nice...if only parts so easily found in aus... LOL><

Quote Originally Posted by darktmt View Post
    hey guys owned the fd1 for about 3 months now. Some of mods so far include double din touch screen,sub, Cold air intake, Varex muffler (which sounds VERY QUITE OPEN), mugen window visors, rear visors, reverse camera and got some new rims yesterday Enkei Bortex 17x8 235/45 slightly scrubs when i turn hard, Can you guys suggest what to do next? i don't really want to remove the resonator but some one said thats pretty much the only thing you can do to get a better sound, does anybody have a video of theirs? Or if i do a straight pipe would that be quite expensive? currently got mugen grill but its unpainted.
    I've said this so man times lol Wheen someone asks me for exhaust advice.
    You have the same Varex as mine. You dont necessarily have to remove the resonator/s
    You can change it to a highflow muffler if you rally dont want it loud. Unsilenced B-Pipes are cheap these days
    I know a guy that does it for $90 fitted for a 2". But hes in Melbourne. Im sure prices wouldnt be too much of a difference around Australia.
    But if you're scared of being too loud and what not. Dont be.. Thats the advantage of having a Varex. You can open and close it.
    And honestly.. FDs sounds nice without resonators. I love my exhaust. @DAN, @NeedVtec & @NedKerry can vouch for me aswell.
    They have heard my car up close and personal and they like it.

This was when I had 1 Resonator removed. I have all removed now. Sounds the same but alot louder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBe7OZIRECg