Page 1645 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 64511451545159516351642164316441645164616471648165516951745 ... LastLast
Results 19,729 to 19,740 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    Can you pm me how you did that mod? You only bought the pod?
    I got a 80mm flexible coupling from bunnings from the plumbing section for 7$ and the pod filter from autobarn that fit the diameter.
    For the sensor I used a 22mm drill to make a hole in the tube.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
    I got a 80mm flexible coupling from bunnings from the plumbing section for 7$ and the pod filter from autobarn that fit the diameter.
    For the sensor I used a 22mm drill to make a hole in the tube.
    Theres a drill bit for 22mm? You mean hole bore? Which brand of pod filter? Does the brand make any difference? LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    I used a spade bit. I dont think different branded pod filter will have a noticeable difference, I got some generic 30$ one

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Installed base and cable bushings today, also readjusted my clutch. Fuk me feels so nice to drive and shift now
    I don't even know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    Theres a drill bit for 22mm? You mean hole bore? Which brand of pod filter? Does the brand make any difference? LOL
    Brands shouldnt matter. Its been proven that intakes dont increase power unless you tune your car.
    I used to use an A3 pod filter. They won AutoSalon few years ago for best flow beating K&N and other leading brands.
    A3 only costs $30 - $40 depending where you go. The Drift brand and AutoBarn pod filters sell for about the same price.
    So in that case I went for the A3. Same shit really.. Its all noise

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedVtec View Post
    Installed base and cable bushings today, also readjusted my clutch. Fuk me feels so nice to drive and shift now
    assuming you moved it so the clutch bites in the middle instead of the top? I remember the biting point was really shitting me when i drove my friends fd

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    assuming you moved it so the clutch bites in the middle instead of the top? I remember the biting point was really shitting me when i drove my friends fd
    Yeh more in the middle now, feels heaps better
    I don't even know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedVtec View Post
    Ahem ;-)

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
    Intake mod
    Now call me a **** stick but this looks like you'd loose about 10kw in the middle of summer??? Am I missing something?
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Fcuk bitches get money

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    There is a air duct right under the filter but nonetheless you would lose power, mcm did a video disproving pod filters. Dat intake noise though. Its easy to put factory one back on when summer comes

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Ahhhh I see.

dat noise gets bitches. Then once you have said bitch you can put the cover back on.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.