Page 1670 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 6701170157016201660166716681669167016711672167316801720 ... LastLast
Results 20,029 to 20,040 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post

Particularly envious of the FD2 Type R interior you acquired.

Missing out on fd2r seats

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Not pleased to say that the weather has ****ed up my engine. Almost 15" water flooded in my work car park and water has gone in my engine due to my low intake vent. Car has water in my engine now not sure if I can flush it out with the spark plugs out. But feeling like shit atm... Positive side might be a K24 swap but the money is not there.. **** you sydney weather...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010
    Feeling you bro, mine died and water is up to the seats when I abandoned it near dulwich hill. water was at waist level when I got out. Electronics threw out random codes on the dash. I have a CAI.. any idea if NRMA comprehensive Is gonna be fussy about paying out??

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Just read on fb that the area area is flooded hard... Nrma does say they cover all modification even not listed. I'm Nrma aswell they should fix your engine for the excess amount. Does yours even start?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by envoytheguy View Post
    Feeling you bro, mine died and water is up to the seats when I abandoned it near dulwich hill. water was at waist level when I got out. Electronics threw out random codes on the dash. I have a CAI.. any idea if NRMA comprehensive Is gonna be fussy about paying out??
    Do you think your carsales a write off?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010

Your Mods To 2006-2011 FD Civics

I just don't know if they'll blame the CAI water getting in the engine and getting stuck? I stopped after I saw how bad the flood was but I was blocked in by cars behind me after I stopped. Then my engine died and the water level kept increasing. SES people told me to get out and leave it, so it's out there in the storm right now filled with water and floating around.. they said it's definitely write off

my cupholders were filled with water when i got out.. pretty sure a lot of the electronics are screwed

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Nah it won't matter
    Water was rising up anyways
    Car written off man
    Bl =:

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    My **** stupid low intake vent.. If it was stock I would've been all good...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Write off bro get ready for shop for a new car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    This is why I'm scared to drive with CAI,

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2010

Your Mods To 2006-2011 FD Civics

damn, gonna be a big hassle. spent so much time and money, I loved my FD good luck to you bro

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    I don't even have a cai. I've my intake is similar to stock, all enclosed so the water had to where to go. If I had the k&n typhoon cai I would've still been alright. Water would still be able to drain out as it's not all enclosed. Was a straight hose to my engine..