Page 52 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455621021525521052 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    LOL i'm in Malaysia atm and I've seen a few sets of Angel Eyes now. They're the new 'in' thing since HIDs are so last last year (can buy sets for RM200 or less.. i.e. $65aud).
    But those angel eyes are $hit. They make ur car look cheap. And it will still make your car illegal cos it still uses reflectors if HIDs are installed. Mine are full lamp replacements with projectors + CCFL rings (angel eyes). rab yourself a pair in Malay if your interested. But then youll need to get new HIDs as the ones you bought will not fit

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Hi Shimian,

those eagle eyes are nice....... i want one!! please let me know how much and where

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    But those angel eyes are $hit. They make ur car look cheap. And it will still make your car illegal cos it still uses reflectors if HIDs are installed. Mine are full lamp replacements with projectors + CCFL rings (angel eyes). rab yourself a pair in Malay if your interested. But then youll need to get new HIDs as the ones you bought will not fit
    shimian, i think he means that you can get a pair of HID for $65. not the angel eyes...

anyway, when u plan to install them?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Using HID in a projector unit still doesn't make it legal either.

Quote Originally Posted by TeMp View Post
    Using HID in a projector unit still doesn't make it legal either.
    atleast i wont blind people.

Installing them next year. Still havent bought my HIDs yet

Quote Originally Posted by Frost_FD View Post
    Hi Shimian,

those eagle eyes are nice....... i want one!! please let me know how much and where
    I got them from a wholesaler. Not sure if im gonna do a group buy. See how the install goes and i might order them as people want them
    Last edited by Shimian; 27-12-2007 at 06:18 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Honda Civic VTI FD1
    Hi y'all

This is just a brief run-down on what i'm gonna be doing to my new Honda Civic VTI 07 ~
    + Decided to go wif new 18" black racing rims with chrome lip
    + bridgestone potenza or kumho tyres
    + front grills
    + n mayb 6000k front lightbulbs so far

... was abt to put subs and amps in but cant be bothered coz of my inbuilt cd player which is too much of a hassle.

Peace ~
    P.S. this is my second post YAYY!! hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    shimian, i think he means that you can get a pair of HID for $65. not the angel eyes...
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by JP.87 View Post
    Hi y'all

This is just a brief run-down on what i'm gonna be doing to my new Honda Civic VTI 07 ~
    + Decided to go wif new 18" black racing rims with chrome lip
    + bridgestone potenza or kumho tyres
    + front grills
    + n mayb 6000k front lightbulbs so far

... was abt to put subs and amps in but cant be bothered coz of my inbuilt cd player which is too much of a hassle.

Peace ~
    P.S. this is my second post YAYY!! hehe
    If I had the VTi, I'd get the double din HU fascia and put my own head unit in. Alternatively, it's not too hard to just use Alpine line out converters to hook it up to an amp/sub- that's how I'm connecting my setup.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Honda Civic VTI FD1
    hehe... ye, danny_mart sent me a msg in regards of selling his Geniune Honda Double Din Dash w/ Brackets but i'll see... looks interesting
    ~
    VTEC YO!!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yeah man i got a sub n amp in my one without a headunit and it apparantly isnt sounding to its full potential but still its pretty nice!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Honda Civic VTI FD1
    i know cracker.... i wanna change da headunit coz the factory inbuilt cd-player can't handle to power for the subs and amps.... so tats why it isnt working to the full potential... and also coz i dont wanna waste too much money on a shietty sound system... so it all depends on da headunit and dashunit

~
    VTEC YO!!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by JP.87 View Post
    i know cracker.... i wanna change da headunit coz the factory inbuilt cd-player can't handle to power for the subs and amps.... so tats why it isnt working to the full potential... and also coz i dont wanna waste too much money on a shietty sound system... so it all depends on da headunit and dashunit

~
    I don't think it really matters unless you're a serious audiophile or building a competition setup. If you were really concerned you could go the RF 360 method.

guys just a quick check for those ppl who has installed amp + sub, does the car "rattles" a lot when you turn up the volume (e.g. up to '15')?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family