Page 53 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 34350515253545556631031535531053 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    8thGen Civic VTi
    the only bit of rattle i've noticed is the boot lid (which is normal on just about every car)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 07 Vti-L
    i get rattles on my door trim, is that normal? it only happens when i turn the volume up to more than 12 and it only started to get noticeable when i got my amp and sub installed

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I don't think it really matters unless you're a serious audiophile or building a competition setup. If you were really concerned you could go the RF 360 method.
    its nice to change the HU cos stock i think just looks crap. Im not an audiophile but would like to have a nice HU (something like the Alpine W202) with a decent setup

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Honda Civic VTI FD1
    RF360 method??
    can some1 enlighten me?
    ~
    VTEC YO!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmarc View Post
    i get rattles on my door trim, is that normal? it only happens when i turn the volume up to more than 12 and it only started to get noticeable when i got my amp and sub installed
    yep i get that too!!! sooo annoying i guess it's normal...

Quote Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
    yep i get that too!!! sooo annoying i guess it's normal...
    Do you think theres a way to get rid of this rattles? e.g. install a sound deadening or sumthing?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 07 Vti-L
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Do you think theres a way to get rid of this rattles? e.g. install a sound deadening or sumthing?
    i was thinking of doing that but didn't wanna spend a few hundred on dynamat that might not work.

also, does anyone know how much it is to replace the dash? i wanna change the HU and ive only seen the dash replacements for american civics, which obviously won't fit onto our fds

You can buy the dash kit in Singapore at KAH Motors. DMX was selling these kits but sold out. Dunno if hes getting anymore. I bought my replacement dash for about $170

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    You can buy the dash kit in Singapore at KAH Motors. DMX was selling these kits but sold out. Dunno if hes getting anymore. I bought my replacement dash for about $170
    i have one left if some one wants to buy it PM me

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    if anyone is interested in some 07 AUS CTR wheels (18's) i got some check thread below.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Rice Rocket
    HAS somebody actually modified their exhaust system or even installed an aftermarket cannon to their FD's anyone? every fd that i've seen on the street either stock looking or done up, noones managed to have one.

anyone???? please tell me how it sounds like? cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    I have custom headers and j's racing exhaust & F5 intake on. Sounds like titanium rasp and quite a loud exhaust and intake is also very loud.