Page 54 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657641041545541054 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    A few ppl on the forum have the Mugen exhaust I think.

Anyway, the stock HU is fantastic imo (in VTi-L/Sport). Hard to justify why spend more money when it's already got all the right features (incl steering wheel controls) and an easy to use system.

As a short update... in my past few days here in M'sia/Singapore, seen alot of Civics with Mugen kit replicas. A few originals here and there. Then there's also a few white FD2Rs around the place. Quite nice... but it's more expensive than an Evo9 or WRX STi! Hard to justify the price IMO.

hey jace is some one using your car while you are over seas....pretty sure i saw it in the hornsby library car park yesterday or one which is pretty much the same as yours...

i had a muffler on my car sounds pretty average...then i had a j's racing exhaust system on it sound still pretty average and from both i found that neither really gave it much performance upgrade...the j's racing catback system made a slight difference to accleration but wasnt worth the original money i paid for the system...

As for the stock HU i found the sport one very good and also ran my old system pretty good never had any problems with it but hey i still have tha double din for sale

my car now is pretty much stock due to selling it if anyone was wondering why i no longer have any parts on my car...

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    A few ppl on the forum have the Mugen exhaust I think.

Anyway, the stock HU is fantastic imo (in VTi-L/Sport). Hard to justify why spend more money when it's already got all the right features (incl steering wheel controls) and an easy to use system.

As a short update... in my past few days here in M'sia/Singapore, seen alot of Civics with Mugen kit replicas. A few originals here and there. Then there's also a few white FD2Rs around the place. Quite nice... but it's more expensive than an Evo9 or WRX STi! Hard to justify the price IMO.
    Features are there but compared to a double din touchscreen unit (e.g. Alpine W202), it will shit on the stock HU. Some of the touchscreens utilizes the existing steering controls. If I had the money to do a full sound system setup, i would definitely get a touchscreen. I already have the double din dash, but its just sitting on my shelf atm . Im no audiofreak. But i would like to have a touchscreen, 2 amps, 1 sub, components and rear setup. Just a basic setup but most importantly a nice looking HU.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Hey guys, I am planning to get a front under spoiler but honda quoted me 550 painted do you guys think it is a good deal or a mugen one would be better?

Please let me know if you guys have bought one for your civics

I regret getting the modulo kit. I would have prefer to spend the money on mugen even thou its more expensive. I guess i dont mind the look of having modulo for body and mugen for wing and grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    is the modulo kit the one the sports comes standard with?

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost_FD View Post
    is the modulo kit the one the sports comes standard with?
    Sport dosnt come with any kit. Every FD civic can have the modulo kit on.

Has anyone with an FD (especially FD2) removed the resonator and using the stock airbox with the downpipe?
    Very tempted to remove it but i dont want any loss of performance, or cause any abnormal circumstances etc.

Please PM or reply and let me know the results.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr View Post
    Sport dosnt come with any kit. Every FD civic can have the modulo kit on.
    So the modulo kit is the OEM honda one?

yesss

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Oh yah honda sell them.. maybe if u shop around you can the best price.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 civic sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Has anyone with an FD (especially FD2) removed the resonator and using the stock airbox with the downpipe?
    Very tempted to remove it but i dont want any loss of performance, or cause any abnormal circumstances etc.

Please PM or reply and let me know the results.
    Here's a link to one
    http://www.civicfd-sg.com/viewtopic....ghlight=intake