Thread: cd player

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda jazz vtis

cd player

i just ordered an 07 model jazz, does anyone know if it plays mp3? and what extras i should be asking for (ie floor mats)?

doesnt play mp3's and i would suggest come carpet floor mats, not the crappy rubber ones... id try and get whatever you can from them lol but definately floor mats

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    full tank of petrol?
    window tints?
    cheaper price for alarm?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi
    doesn't come with mp3 unfortunately, suckssssss
    you're getting a VTI-s, that should already come with all the trimmings
    congrats on ur new car!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda jazz vtis
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyV View Post
    doesn't come with mp3 unfortunately, suckssssss
    you're getting a VTI-s, that should already come with all the trimmings
    congrats on ur new car!
    thanks =] just wonderin what trimmings do u mean specifically? coz i went to the dealer today and apparently i have to pay $2200 extra for carpet floor mats, tinting, alarm system, paint protection and reverse sensors. should i be payin for all of that?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzierain View Post
    thanks =] just wonderin what trimmings do u mean specifically? coz i went to the dealer today and apparently i have to pay $2200 extra for carpet floor mats, tinting, alarm system, paint protection and reverse sensors. should i be payin for all of that?
    if you have not paid for the car and they're asking to pay for the car mats.... tell them that you'll bring your business elsewhere.

if you've already paid for it, a little tougher to negotiate.... but still ask for the car mats to be thrown in for free. makes no sense to pay for that when most *if not all my friends who bought brand new Hondas, Jazz or Civics or Euros* got mats for free.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda jazz vtis
    thanks terryansimon, i'll probably go in again sometime this week to see what we can get. i think my dad already paid a deposit on the car so yehh it is a bit harder to negotiate, but i'll definitely try and get them to chuck in the mats for sure =]