Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1992 CRX Del Sol

Exclamation Rudeness on Ozhonda

Just letting you know that this forum is going to end up being a forum full of guys unless ppl stop with the rude comments and "picsorban picsorban picsorban" crap! U guys really need to stop and think b4 u post replys!
    It is hard enough havn very few chicks on this forum and then havn sh*t put on us by u guys makes it worse!! (& I dont think its just me who will agree)

I dont car if you guys think I am just havn a whinge bcuz im not, all im tryn to do is let u know that I wantd to b a part of this forum and I hav been made to wish I didnt post anything, all I get is stupid comments back! Other forums are neva like this towards chicks, I dont know why it is u guys!

C'mon guys pull ur heads in and think a lil bit b4 u drive chicks off this forum!!
    And I dont even think it is just chicks - there is rudeness all over the threads in this fourm!

I hope this thread isnt going to get any dumb*ss replys!
    I just wanted to try to make ppl aware of this issue and hope ppl start to think!
    Last edited by lil_miss_vtec; 25-06-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    www.myspace.com/miss_vtec
    My Crx is SOLD!!
    ... Time for the next car... cant wait!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Hello Sally.

I think that it is best for you just to not take these posts seriously. Just ignore them or tell the guy through PM to go EAD. As for the stupid comments, you will always get keyboard warriors in every forum.

Good luck and i hope you are not deterred from staying on these forums and contributing what you can to the website.
    Last edited by dc2dc2dc2; 25-06-2007 at 01:10 PM.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I have raised this in the mods corner for discussion as well. I think we all need to learn to be a little more tolerant.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    yeah.. i am a member on various forums for different hobbies, and ozhonda is by far the worse when it comes to the crap new female members have to put up with!

I guess its imperative its going to happen. Car forum = mostly guys.

But I agree with what you are saying lil miss vtec. perhaps you should remove any photos (if posted) you have of yourself. That should put the 16yo boys at bay for a while.

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 CRX Del Sol
    I dont think it has 2 do with pics - its just general rudeness & immaturity I think
    www.myspace.com/miss_vtec
    My Crx is SOLD!!
    ... Time for the next car... cant wait!

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    If i was a girl, i would love the attention. woot woot, guys asking me for my photo on the daily!

I think most forums on the net are populated with guys, not much you can do about that, it's just life. Come to think of it, is there forums that girls hang out on? ozlvbags.com? ilovebradpit.com?
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

after a while on OH, u being to realise that its not really rudeness, but its the general posting nature of those particular individuals...ONLY.

and once u accept that, then anything they say, just take it as a joke.

Anyway, its good to have an awareness thread like this. good work

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    there are D$%#heads in every forum you go to. best thing to do is dis them til their leave or ignore them. if they really cross the line the moderator should do sumthing about it.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 EK1 GLi
    I find that there's been a lot of rude replies in the Noob Forum. People that post in that section are there to seek advice and constructive criticism, not to get flamed and have the question picked to pieces. These kind of people that scores ego points from being so low are not only denying the chance of others to really learn from other's experience and expertise, but are detrimental to the forum community spirit as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    If i was a girl, i would love the attention. woot woot, guys asking me for my photo on the daily!

I think most forums on the net are populated with guys, not much you can do about that, it's just life. Come to think of it, is there forums that girls hang out on? ozlvbags.com? ilovebradpit.com?
    some girls, me included love our cars just as much as the guys do and we dont need to be hastled for our pix or put down just because were female. most of you guys are really helpful but there are a few people who just get off on trying to upset others (male and female) .

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY DONT POST A NASTY COMMENT!

personally i dont want to be on an airhead forum talking about shoes and handbags.

members should be just that members not judged by gender.
    mwaaahhhh
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Unfortunately we live in a world where we are judged by who we are, what we are and our beliefs.