Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    civic vti
    Just thought i'd post u pa couple of pics of my install.
    won't be staying like this for long though, i need a change.

let me know what you'se think, and if there are anythings things you would have done differently that i could improve on in my next set up.

the next set up will include the same amps, crossovers but will have a different box, sub and front speakers.

old one (18" Audiobahn sub):

new one (12" Kicker L7 sub):

Front Stage:

deck:

sound deadening:

One Eyed Monster Array
    Car:
    1995 EG5 Vti Hatch
    NIce....gotta say though, square drivers freak me out!! looks so unorthodox....but if it works, it works

I do like what you have done with the doors...I was gonna do that, but couldn't be arsed and just put 6"s behind the stock grills

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    nicee..ey man how does the audiobarn sub go are they good..?

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    you got the same headunit as me havent finished my install yet how does the clarion go?

Member Array
    Car:
    civic vti
    Trance_gl: the audiobahn sub was loud to say the least, but sound quality wasn't anything special. i rekon its tops for spl comps and stuff but for everyday its a bit too much... gets alot of oooo's and aaah's though. hahaha

javed: i love the clarion deck man... i've had 3-4 decks since i 1st bought the clarion and always go back to it... lucky i never sold it and kept it. its got all the useful features you need, looks nice and classy and not ricey.

Looks very nice dude. Neat and clean.

I should mention they're nice amps too - very good quality. The crossover is also very good too - I use an FRX456 myself but mine is gun metal grey.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic vti
    thanks mate... yeh i can't be more happier with my amps...
    don't plan to upgrade them ever.

any ideas on how i can incorperate a false floor housing my amps, but making it possible to lift up the amp rack to access the spare tyre. mainly concerned with where i can put my sub.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyklops";p="106315
    I do like what you have done with the doors...I was gonna do that, but couldn't be arsed and just put 6"s behind the stock grills
    yea those door pods look pretty good.... difficult to make?

my speakers are just hiding behind the stock grills cos i cbf when i was putting them in.... they look pretty cool tho, i might look into making some

nice install.. though the door install concerns me in that it looks so vulnerable to being kicked accidently.. also the tweeters in the doors.. I'd be interested to know if the sound is ok with them being so low??

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    yeah.. the kicker install looks a bit cleaner..

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Looking good!
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq