Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT

With whom your Euro insured?

Dunno whether thread like this posted here before.

I'm currently insured with GIO. What's yours and what do you think about their insurance?

However I still had about 6 months of free comprehensive insurance (since dealer paid the first year for me when I bought the car). I've started to look for the comprehensive insurance with value for money and also offering good service. I heard Budget Direct offering very good value but I'm still not sure if I choose this. My car is currently under finance and I am aware I would pay more than the fully owned car, there are price difference between those.

And what insurance company would you recommend to me, I would take it into consideration as well.
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

I'm insured with NRMA... they are more expensive, but house and everything is with NRMA and therefore i have 10% off the car insurance...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    NRMA because they allow mods
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Was discussed before

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    im with NRMA aswell...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Check with GIO first if they do new car replacement warranty. Usually in the first 2 or 3 years, they will replace or pay out the full amount of a new Euro including on-roads in the event that your car is written off. If you have that, it might be worth staying with GIO because when you change to a different insurer, they won't offer that to you (only for new cars starting out a new policy)
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 06 Lux GPS 6MT
    I'm with GIO due to the deal Honda was offering, 1 year full comp with a new Euro back in Dec 06 and that have it running currently as well. Had a bingle and they've been very quick in getting the car assessed and fixed, whereas I have heard that NRMA is a lot slower.

Only thing is , does anyone know how GIO is with Mods as I am planning on putting tein ss coilovers by August? I'll have to ring up and find out myself but would like to know if anyone has had any issues with GIO?

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    hi im with AAMI =/ im not too sure about that either can anyone give me a background on it ? i know its cheap very cheap but does it allow mods? thanks sorry for over taking this thread.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jegi#5 View Post
    I'm with GIO due to the deal Honda was offering, 1 year full comp with a new Euro back in Dec 06 and that have it running currently as well. Had a bingle and they've been very quick in getting the car assessed and fixed, whereas I have heard that NRMA is a lot slower.

Only thing is , does anyone know how GIO is with Mods as I am planning on putting tein ss coilovers by August? I'll have to ring up and find out myself but would like to know if anyone has had any issues with GIO?
    Call them up. It depends on the insurance advisor that you talk to on the phone. If you call tomorrow and they say that it is Fine and you don't have to pay extra, tell them that you want it put on your policy. If you call back another day, a different advisor will most probably tell you otherwise.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

aami is cheapest for me

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    Im in QLD and found that RACQ wont cover a car with modded engine - Soon as I said I have headers and cold air induction they flat refused me - But for unmodded they were a fair bit cheaper than other places. I'm insured with SUNCORP and they were happy to insure all mods but that came with a higher fixed claim excess if I have a smash. (round $700 from memory...)
    RIP - 03 SSM Euro

07 Alabaster Silver CRV
    OEM Front & Rear Spoilers, Roof Spoiler

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Euro Luxury
    i'm insured with Mitsui Sumitomo through my employer.