Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Quote Originally Posted by blk_shadow View Post
    WOW...what have u done to ur EK4?
    just wack in a k20 with LSD, hondata, coilovers, asr +22mm rear sway, upgrade urathane bushings..... the ek would run rings around the boat around any track or road..
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ View Post
    just wack in a k20 with LSD, hondata, coilovers, asr +22mm rear sway, upgrade urathane bushings..... the ek would run rings around the boat around any track or road..
    thats sweet..!! I'll buy your EK rather than th new type r

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 RACE
    Quote Originally Posted by blk_shadow View Post
    WOW...what have u done to ur EK4?
    Engine: 2.15l Dart's tall block running bore 85mm x storke 95mm with light weight crank & light weight rods, stainless steel valve, oil cooler from US and the rest all finished with Toda's parts e.g. SPL piston, valve trains, flywheel, mainfold etc. head port by Toda Adrian
    ECU & intake: Hondata with quad throttle and custom enclosed CAI
    Trans: Toda close ratio 1st & 2nd & lower final drive, quaift LSD
    Suspension & brake: Fightex DA, f&r 5lug conversion with spoon 4 pot
    Also will get some super low Type R seats, CF bonnet, titanium exhaust, forged light weight wheels and semi slick etc
    Will respray all panel after all mechcanical work

Nearly everything supply and install by Adrian from Toda Performance,
    Thank You Adrian, I know I'm a bit picky, but I just want to building my own "Civic Type RR".
    Hope I can get my car soon!

better not to spam the thread, later when the car is finished I will post more detail in this foum.

The point is I'm a ture hardcore with Honda and the Type R from owning my EK 10yrs ago. I was considering the UK CTR or keep doing up my ek once I know they may come to OZ. after I look at it's spec. like engine, brake, trasmission, "overall shape" and "WEIGHT". Then I found that, it is a very good looking hot hatch but it is not the Civic Type R that I hope for, very disappointed . If there is a JDM civic type R or RR, sure I can afford and I will buy.

At least my EK still share the same blood with the EK9, the ture successor of CTR.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    hmm...i wonder if they will reach their target of 1200 CTR sold in a financial year...
    come to think of it, if the do achieve this, then it would make CTR "non-unique"
    the DC5s didn't sell that much in a year..and they seem like they are everywhere already...lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
    hmm...i wonder if they will reach their target of 1200 CTR sold in a financial year...
    come to think of it, if the do achieve this, then it would make CTR "non-unique"
    the DC5s didn't sell that much in a year..and they seem like they are everywhere already...lol
    well think of it this way.

if they do sell that much, then HONDA AUS will hopefully bring in more CTRs in the future and keep the tradition alive. and pray in the future comes the JDM spec

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R View Post

if they do sell that much, then HONDA AUS will hopefully bring in more CTRs in the future and keep the tradition alive. and pray in the future comes the JDM spec
    hmm...that's more optomistic than selling the 1200 CTR in one year... but i like your thinking! whatever it takes to bring in the JDM CTR...so people, buy up!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra '06 Type S
    Not a fan of the new CTR. the R in this car is for Race Look
    Im after the Integra (DC5) Type S "Workshop" Service Manuel. help a brother out

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R View Post

DEFINITELY