Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by AP1 F20c
    And what's exactly wrong or should I say so bad about Hannys? If it's good enough for the highly priced Hondas, it's good enough for the rest, that's how I see it. :roll:
    huh?

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    huh?
    What part of my last post don't you understand, son?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    huh?

i was trying to ascertain whether you had understood the sarcasm in my previous post. i wasn't bagging Hanny's, i was referring to a private joke among a few others here. and dont call me "son". you don't know me and i don't appreciate it. show some respect or keep your mouth shut. its meant to be all friendly around here. we dont need know-it-all smartarses.
    i dont care how nice your car is or how much Honda knowledge you possess if you're going to keep your fukd attitude.

jon

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    c'mon boys, you know you 2 are made for each other :lol: (joking btw )

Yeh, 1 week to fit a gearbox. I dropped my car off to honbits on sunday, and picked the car up on tuesday with a new engine, 1 week just for a gearbox sounds like you should probably find someone that knows hondas a little better :wink:

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Hanny's

'nuff said :P:P:P:P

BTW - it's a cable speedo and all they had to do was hook up the cable as the box should have had the speedo gearset already in it - that or they just had to swap it in out of the old box.

Bottom line: your mech sucks ass and you should have got Robbie to do it :P
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    Falling apart ED
    heheh hannys plug again. Yeh he said he spent 2 hours trying to fix the gear set and he then said he thinks its not the actual gear set.

Meh he is really annoying me.

huh?

i was trying to ascertain whether you had understood the sarcasm in my previous post. i wasn't bagging Hanny's, i was referring to a private joke among a few others here. and dont call me "son". you don't know me and i don't appreciate it. show some respect or keep your mouth shut. its meant to be all friendly around here. we dont need know-it-all smartarses.
    i dont care how nice your car is or how much Honda knowledge you possess if you're going to keep your fukd attitude.

jon

haha...well said!!!!!
    just becareful that you don't give your own personal opinion too much as he doesn't seem to like it when people vent their opinions, especially those that do not concur with his!!! he is superior to us, us mere mortals need to keep our uneducated and inferior scrutineerings to ourselves! :roll:

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3-R
    stuff your mechanic...he dnt know shit
    mang go to good performance centre in yennora! pro honda mechanic moite :wink: they do engine conversion too

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    :shock: mm yeh, doesn't sound too professional, fuqin up n makin u pay for it... best to be straight up about it n ask him wots the deal for making u pay etc etc, n let it go from there~~