Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 civic sport
    Mines an '07 sport new from january. No problems at all. Reckon Honda must have fixed all those niggly problems at the production line.

Anyone with '07 civics with these problems?

Member Array
    Behind the wheel of my car, cruising the hills of adelaide
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    from a statistical point of view, there is an acceptable percentage of error allowed, which is usually much less than 5%. just consider it bad luck.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    8th Gen Civic Vti
    had mine for a week now and no major issues... "runs to touch something wooden" mine even gets the fuel economy they say it gets, 6.9 to the 100klms

2 small issues that Honda had no probs with fixing on the first service are a scratch in the paint and the middle rear head rest doesnt move. Very minor and not really problems if you ask me. Given they are mass produced there is going to something go wrong somewhere occasionally, we arent buying an Enzo after all!!! lol

Member Array
    Behind the wheel of my car, cruising the hills of adelaide
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ido09s View Post
    had mine for a week now and no major issues... "runs to touch something wooden" mine even gets the fuel economy they say it gets, 6.9 to the 100klms

2 small issues that Honda had no probs with fixing on the first service are a scratch in the paint and the middle rear head rest doesnt move. Very minor and not really problems if you ask me. Given they are mass produced there is going to something go wrong somewhere occasionally, we arent buying an Enzo after all!!! lol
    woah, usually with a new four cylinder motor, you get a fuel economy of at least 10L for the first few thousand kays until the engine wears in, so 6.9 is pretty damn good. have you tried yanking the rear middle head rest? or putting some WD-40 to see if it will loosen up a bit?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    8th Gen Civic Vti
    its all in the way you run it in. People say to flog the car to death as its only a stock new car, some say drive it easy. I have seen many a car run in throuh work and the flogged ones always end up with more engine fume than the babied ones.

I didnt rev mine past 3500rpm for about the first 400klms, then above 4500 for the next 300klms and now with about 900klms on it i am starting to give it one good rev every time i take it out

Back seat, not my problem, thats what warranty is for. i am due for my first service this week so will let them fix it when the oil gets done.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard View Post
    Mines an '07 sport new from january. No problems at all. Reckon Honda must have fixed all those niggly problems at the production line.

Anyone with '07 civics with these problems?

We had the window probly which was fixed asap.

Also the cd player stuffed up for a week then fixed itself - maybe due to the dud copied CD's we were using though.

Overall it's a very good car for the price if your getting a sports.