Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    :shock:
    Please guys... Jazz is a nice little car, but you people are going way over the top saying that you were able to keep up with WRX, Prelude VTi-R etc....
    All I can say to that is "BULLSHIT"!!
    It's either that the other driver wasn't even trying or he's a terrible terrible driver.
    You know that (or you should know) there's no way Jazz can go anywhere near WRX or Prelude VTi-R in terms of performance.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    All I can say is "f*ck you"...I must not have been the one in the drivers seat when I pulled up next to the VTi-R lude and the dude just couldn't get over it that I kept up with him...and yes he was trying because I could hear him (remember I was next to him)

Actually they guy is on OzHonda too....

Sorry guys I've been lying all along...thankyou for setting me straight coladuna

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10";p="107225
    All I can say is "f*ck you"...I must not have been the one in the drivers seat when I pulled up next to the VTi-R lude and the dude just couldn't get over it that I kept up with him...and yes he was trying because I could hear him (remember I was next to him)

Actually they guy is on OzHonda too....

Sorry guys I've been lying all along...thankyou for setting me straight coladuna
    You are an idiot. Yes, that did happen. It happened in your dream. :lol:
    Just look at the figures on paper.
    Prelude VTi-R's 0-100km/h time is usually quoted as around 7.5-8 seconds. That is being relatively conservative too.
    Jazz VTi-S time is quoted as around 10-10.5 seconds.
    Even the dumbest idiot in the world will be able to figure out which will be faster.
    Are you saying that your mere CAI mod allowed you to beat a much faster car?
    Dream on kid....

Very funny.... you could hear it? How do you know if he was revving only to like 5000rpm or 7000 rpm? You can actually tell from just hearing it, can you? What a marvellous skill to have. Try posting your experience anywhere and people will laugh at you just like I am right now. bwahaha

Sure, your Jazz is as fast as a Prelude VTi-R. If so, Prelude VTi-R would be as fast as WRX. haha. Wake up from your dream. That's all I can say really.
    I've driven Jazz VTi-S and it's no where near as poweful as H22A. Not even close!

Member Array
    Car:
    00DC2R
    ok .. let's keep this friendly and constructive

U know..........sometimes not every traffic light stop is a drag. The WRX and Prelude drivers prolly werent even trying and just accelerating a bit hard, minding their own business. While u prolly accelerated hard and thought u were dragging one another!

I just find it very hard to believe. Jazz is a nice car, but it aint fast.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    sound like coladuna is driving one of those FAST car
    predule is not that fast as the figure said but please respect yrself even u dun respect others.
    Some drivers driving a FAST car may not able to drive so well which a Jazz may able to keep up and maybe you are the one of those. LOL

Newcomer Array
    respect to coladuna...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG";p="107279
    sound like coladuna is driving one of those FAST car
    predule is not that fast as the figure said but please respect yrself even u dun respect others.
    I have no idea what you're saying. Learn to construct a proper sentence that can get your meaning across.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeG";p="107279
    Some drivers driving a FAST car may not able to drive so well which a Jazz may able to keep up and maybe you are the one of those. LOL
    Obviously, following a thread that's longer than 1 page is a challenge for you.
    For your information, I WAS being friendly and was simply correcting his non-sense in a friendly manner. I also pointed out that other driver may not have been trying or really crappy driver. That was until he got pissed off and started to be rude.
    I can tell you that other forum members are laughing at the two Jazz drivers who claim that their car is faster than WRX or Prelude VTi-R.

Sorry, unlike you people, I know where my car stands. I know my car isn't the fastest in the world unlike Jus-10 who seem to think that his Jazz can overcome the reality.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    lol
    well, I am not english people so my english maybe a bit hard to understand for sure.
    Yes, 1 page is a bit too long for me but I can still manage to my Matser course so who care.
    I know 1 or 2 Jazz in Sdyney track did very well while some ITR get worse result.
    So the outcome is all depends on the driver+mod+car condition, car age ... etc
    Many ppl do say WRX is faster than ITR, but some ITR do kick wrx (dun say predule since it is so heavy BUT FAST).
    Maybe we just stop argue here and enjoy our new section here for JAZZ OWNER.

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG";p="107292
    Maybe we just stop argue here and enjoy our new section here for JAZZ OWNER.
    nah...

its way too entertaining !

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    thats exactly it coladuna... ON PAPER, this car is faster than that.... but in real life, things are alot different.... manual jazz is quoted as 9.5 seconds 0-100 btw.
    jus-10 isnt claiming every jazz vti-s will beat every 4th gen prelude out there... hes just saying that they are faster then you would have think.. so please.. chill! btw a blue eg 55kw atw, and gsi 67kw atw have both taken on my 75kw atw civic..... on paper, who did u think would win??

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG";p="107292
    lol
    well, I am not english people so my english maybe a bit hard to understand for sure.
    Yes, 1 page is a bit too long for me but I can still manage to my Matser course so who care.
    English isn't my first language either. I seriously doubt you'd do well with your course with that kind of grammar.
    Is it so hard to understand?
    I did mention to Jus-10 that other driver either didn't try or was a crappy driver.
    He refuses to accept that and seems to think that his car is really as fast as Prelude VTi-R