Is the rear bootlid glass on the Jazz Gd3 VTIS the same as the GLI & VTI models

Hey guys,

I have 2005 Honda Jazz VTIS Gd3
    I need to get my rear tailgate glass replacement, just wondering if the rear glass is the same as the base model GLI and VTI models which dont come out with the roof spoiler as factory?

Cheers guys
    Last edited by g4orce; 18-09-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    pretty sure its the same mate.

taken my spoiler off a few times and doesn't seem to interfere with the glass shape

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    keep in mind the front windscreen glass is completely different. i found out the hard way when they replaced my smashed windscreen with the facelift glass

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    is the facelift (06+) model really a different windscreen?

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by gre03 View Post
    keep in mind the front windscreen glass is completely different. i found out the hard way when they replaced my smashed windscreen with the facelift glass
    Can you describe what is different? I would be interested to know! Thought they would be the same.

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Can you describe what is different? I would be interested to know! Thought they would be the same.
    well the general shape seems to be different as the seals all around the window aren't clean (seem to be pulling away from the body)

it doesn't leak or anything, its just the appearance (tinted areas, border gradients) and shape has changed

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

i had rear tailgate glass replaced and the windscreen guys just used the usaul honda jazz rear glass that is for the GLI and VTI, the rear spoiler has nothing to do with the window at all. Thought ill share this info with you guys as i rang up 5 different windscreen places and they were all telling me its a different Glass when its VTIS with the rear spoiler. I dont know if the earlier model jazz VTIS with the bigger spoiler has a different glass and thats what there getting confused with but yeah just thought ill give you guys the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by gre03 View Post
    pretty sure its the same mate.

taken my spoiler off a few times and doesn't seem to interfere with the glass shape
    thanks buddy you saved me $170. =D

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by g4orce View Post
    thanks buddy you saved me $170. =D
    no worries champ, always happy to help

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir