Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?

'Shaving' off DC2 Door Guards

I would like to do this to my DC2 but just a little worried about any holes or such left behind. Has anyone done this before? Please shed some feedback

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    u have to weld the holes up and get the door resprayed

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    yea like 90LAN said u have to weld the holes and fill them, its a costly thing to do unless ur going for a respray.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5,VBP dc2,07 cl9,01 s2k
    yep you would have to weld the holes back ill post some pics of my dc2 when its done shuld be about a week or two

Member Array
    Car:
    am bu lan
    as everyone else has mentioned, you have to weld the holes up, and take extra care as you don't want the doors to warp either.
    They won't let me on the plane, cos i'm the bomb!

www.austeg.com

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    How will the doors warp? I am planning on a full car respray, so that aside, what would the cost of welding be?

100 bux each side , can be cheaper if u do a deal or something , it is not a big job

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9

Member Array
    Car:
    EH9 B16a
    door gaurds? if ya mean door handles, yeah like previously said be carfull metal doesn't shrink and warp, im doin mine atm except using a "glue" instead of welding, industrial pannel beating strength stuff, then bogged smooth, if ur only just getting them done not a full resprya then it gets a lil costly cause ul end up having to paint the door and back gaurds, but if ya doin full respray go for it, should look tops