Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I have used the phillips diamond vision h4's in my oem head lights and i think they were pretty good had a rating of 4300K ? not 100% sure, but now I have projectors and Im wondering if anyone has tried high voltage bulbs in projector light set ups and how'd it work out?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Hmmm not sure if i can advertise here... PM me & i'll tell you
    PM sent

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by markoJEK1 View Post
    I have used the phillips diamond vision h4's in my oem head lights and i think they were pretty good had a rating of 4300K ? not 100% sure, but now I have projectors and Im wondering if anyone has tried high voltage bulbs in projector light set ups and how'd it work out?
    crystal visions are 4300K. diamond visions are 5000K

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    mmk.. bought these... his pics weren't exagerrated...

The spill + spot on the light is lot brighter and further than any globes i've had... their A TAD less yellow than standard bulbs but who cares... visibility with these is great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

haha good to see that you've finally got a set dsp! I've got them on now & don't wanna take them off LOL. That's why i didn't wanna sell em'..... yeah they make visibility so much better!

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    So the X-Treme Power bulbs are better than the Diamond-Vision bulbs?

Could you PM me price and place of purchase NightKids?

Thanks in advance!
    FN2R

Yes of course, the Philips XTreme give you up to 80% more light than normal halogens so they are the brightest you can get before HIDs.

I've PM'd you the place of purchase.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by omgzilla View Post
    So the X-Treme Power bulbs are better than the Diamond-Vision bulbs?

Could you PM me price and place of purchase NightKids?

Thanks in advance!
    this is the cheapest place i could find and free delivery excuse the fish talk in the thread hehehe

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...light=lighting
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 07
    do the Philips XTreme come in HB4 9006? For 8th gen civic. I couldnt see them on the website you bought them from.

Also, are these much different to the Sylvannia Cool Blue bulbs? I have Sylvanias installed already.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by SaBReT00tH View Post
    do the Philips XTreme come in HB4 9006? For 8th gen civic. I couldnt see them on the website you bought them from.

Also, are these much different to the Sylvannia Cool Blue bulbs? I have Sylvanias installed already.
    sorry bud, don't see them listed anywhere for your fitment.. checked eBay for you too... i don't see why they wouldn't make them eventually, but then again apparently these are more efficient depending on housing design and maybe HB4/3s are made to a different spec?

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Thanks guys!
    FN2R

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by omgzilla View Post
    Thanks guys!
    If you want a whiter light then get the OSRAM +90%