Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Acclerator Vibration!!

Hey Guys,

Just bought a New Honda Accord Euro.

I've realised that i get some sort of vibration from the acclerator, but its not constant. Only happen when the car is at hault, and as i acclerate the vibration occurs.

Also when i turn on the A/C i could feel vibration which is very noticable.

Could someone please tell me if this is only for my car, or others have the same issue, and what needs to be done to re-solve the issue. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    wrong section, bring back to the DEALERSHIP which you bought the NEW car and get them to correct the problem, no use coming here if you've bought a brand spanking new car with 3 years warranty.

oh and if you do follow my advice you'll probably be confronted with the following statement from a technician: Test driven no fault found haha life's tough -> just hassle the SA about it.
    Last edited by shadou; 16-07-2007 at 07:51 PM.
    Why hello there

Accleration Vibration

I already went to the Dealer....and they couldnt find any fault with the car.

Thats the reason i have used OzHonda to see if anyone has had a similar problem like this, so i know i'm not the only one with this unusual problem.

I'm pretty sure that there is a way to fix it, but dont know how.

Need help, NOT ADVISE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravinth View Post

Thats the reason i have used OzHonda to see if anyone has had a similar problem like this, so i know i'm not the only one with this unusual problem.

Need help, NOT ADVISE!
    But it's a brand new car. Don't be a pushover. You just spent the money with them. Also, for warranty reasons you must take the car to them. I'd kick and scream until it was fixed. You paid good money for it. Get good service. You don't have to accept their word for it. There are over 100 Honda dealers in the country. Take it to another one. Despite what some sales people say, you can take your car to any dealer without risk of losing warranty.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Where are you located? That would make things easier.

Moved.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe

Need help, NOT ADVISE!
    No, i don't have that problem.
    Last edited by aaronng; 17-07-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Could someone please tell me if this is only for my car
    Yes there is something wrong - this is not normal.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Moving to the Accord Euro section.

You can use synthetic oils. You can use 5w-30 or 0w-30. It is the 2nd number that has to be thick enough. So make sure the minimum is "30" and the maximum is "40" (unless you are burning oil)

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    BTW, shell helix plus is a 15w-50 if I recall correctly. That is a NO-NO for the Euro. Magnatec is 10w-40, which is ok. What about the Mobil1 extended performance? Is that the silver bottled 5w-50 or the gold bottled 10w-30?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Hey Guys,

Just bought a New Honda Accord Euro.

I've realised that i get some sort of vibration from the acclerator, but its not constant. Only happen when the car is at hault, and as i acclerate the vibration occurs.

Also when i turn on the A/C i could feel vibration which is very noticable.
    Yeah I got little vibration on accelerator occassionally when the car starts moving slowly from complete stop. It is very noticeable when the aircon is on...but that's just on occassion.
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Next time when you feel that vibration again, check to see if your radiation or aircon fan is on....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    As Aaronng says 5W30 or 5W40 either full or semi synthetic.Personally i use full synthetic so my car can go the full 10k or 6 mths without risk of the oil breaking down.