Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    rofl, HARD!
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

omfgz had to comment ...
    crazy as race... those cars goin off in the first corner was lik wtfff... dey were dropping lik flys...

best race all year! why cant it rain more oftern...

on a side note i think alonso has a temper problem lols...

Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    whhaaaaaatt theeeee farrrrkk

suprised if anyone gets more then 2-3 points for that one...rofl

awesome race though...definately one to remember.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    omfgz had to comment ...
    crazy as race... those cars goin off in the first corner was lik wtfff... dey were dropping lik flys...

best race all year! why cant it rain more oftern...

on a side note i think alonso has a temper problem lols...

Wasn't it Massa that had the problem with Alonsos brilliant move?

Anyways was great to see Alonso get revenge for Spain, and also great to see one evil red car out and the other one beaten!

Quote Originally Posted by LT178 View Post
    Wasn't it Massa that had the problem with Alonsos brilliant move?
    nope.. it was alonso who cracked it at massa..

quoted from press confrence:
    Q: We saw some pictures of you not looking too happy as you got out of the car; what are your thoughts on that manoeuvre from Fernando?
    FM: I was really surprised when he came to say that I did that on purpose. I would never do something like that on purpose. Like I said in Barcelona, it was normal, here it was normal and it’s going to be like that. So if he was a little bit unhappy, it’s not my problem.

ok maybe i was wrong lolz...

Italy's fickle but usually patriotic press has sided with Fernando Alonso after the European Grand Prix.

The Spaniard beat Ferrari's Felipe Massa to the flag at the Nurburgring after a late wheel-banging dice, earning the description 'Super Alonso' in the famous sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Super Alonso gives Massa a lesson," said the publication, also rebuking Massa for reacting badly to McLaren driver Alonso's surly word to the Brazilian as they waited to mount the podium.

Massa, in Italian, angrily hit back at Alonso, who had accused him of deliberately making contact with his McLaren's left sidepod in the scrap for the win.

Several publications printed transcripts of their verbal quarrel, in which Massa told Alonso to "f--k off."

He said: "You have got to learn how to f--king drive properly."

La Gazzetta dello Sport observed: "No one can justify (Massa's) exaggerated reaction to Alonso's criticism.
    Without his problems with the tyres, he probably could have held Alonso off, but one has to say that in the rain he is not the best."

After getting out of his McLaren Mercedes at the end of the race, Alonso had asked the live TV cameraman to move closer as he pointed towards the damage inflicted to the side of his car by Massa's contact.

Alonso then waved a finger back and forth as if to say 'you shouldn't do that,' a gesture directly aimed at his rival, which surely fired up Massa's subsequent bad temper and led to the verbal scuffle right before the podium ceremony.

D.B. © CAPSIS International
    Source GMM

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    ok maybe i was wrong lolz...
    Never liked Massa anyways.....but I'm biased against anything to do with the evil red team!

imo, hamilton shoulda gave up when he lost it at turn 1... conserve his engine for the next GP! but i guess mclaren were tryin' to be optimistic and grab every point they can get... was an exciting race all round though! faaark!!! im soooooooooo spewin abt button!!!!
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n