Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dc5r

Dc5r

Hey guys and galls

just picked up a red dc5 type r...... can't say to much.....gotta go drive it now

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    picsorban

welcome.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Yeh, We need pic's to make it official
    WELCOME

welcome to the forums buddy.

good resource library should you get the right advice !!

welcome

thanks guys... i will get pics up as soon as i can...but basically its a re 2001 type r...i really thought about getting a red teg for a few weeks after i saw this one as think its not the best colour for the shape for some reason....it's not too far a stretch a red sports car but hey i decided one of the reasons i liked it was because they were not as common

thing is its got these 17 in chrome wheels.....and i hate them well the wheels i like the chrome i hate .....so a question for you all...can chrome wheels be painted ?...obvously sand blasted or something first wanna go with a dark gun metal....something thick looking if that makes any sence ?

and last thing.... i have suddenly noticed that everyone else on the road brakes around corners far far to much he he fun !! (but sensible)

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    picsorban

welcome.
    X2

Don't see too many red DC5Rs. They look hawt.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson15 View Post
    thanks guys... i will get pics up as soon as i can...but basically its a re 2001 type r...i really thought about getting a red teg for a few weeks after i saw this one as think its not the best colour for the shape for some reason....it's not too far a stretch a red sports car but hey i decided one of the reasons i liked it was because they were not as common

thing is its got these 17 in chrome wheels.....and i hate them well the wheels i like the chrome i hate .....so a question for you all...can chrome wheels be painted ?...obvously sand blasted or something first wanna go with a dark gun metal....something thick looking if that makes any sence ?

and last thing.... i have suddenly noticed that everyone else on the road brakes around corners far far to much he he fun !! (but sensible)
    The chrome wheels have gotta go. They're heavy and probably not even real chrome anyway. Tempe Tyres specials FTL!!!

Pick up some nice lightweight forged alloys if you can afford them. You can go larger than stock and retain performance. Those chrome wheels will be slowing you down.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    nice choice on the DC5R.

time to ditch the chromies and get something nice.

here it is then... once i get rid of the chrome should be pretty sweet

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    looks nice dude! welcome!

get some black rims on her! will look nice ;D

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    Even with those rims it still looks great

Quote Originally Posted by XP02ED View Post
    looks nice dude! welcome!