Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: exhaust

is anyone using the Apexi N1 muffler on their jazz? cos i am thinking of getting it.

thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTEC yo!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey guys, wats a good quiet exhaust but has enough flow and performance?
    the spoon one on youtube someone posted up was too loud.
    anyone got a video of the 5-zigen one?
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti
    I use the netami universal twin loop (http://www.netamiusa.com/pdut_detail.asp?ID=460) .. it uses 2 inch inlet pipe which i think is good enough for a jazz .. i used to use xforce street type muffler and people on the passenger seat always complain haha ..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I've got a xforce s10 twinloop. Its relatively quiet but once you open you the revs you can't hear it anymore only audible at low rpms below 2500. So it would be good for the daily driver

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX K24 ITBs
    I can post a video of my Fit with the Mugen Titanium exhaust. It has a perfect sound, nice and deep. Not raspy or ricey sounding. It was costly but it performed great (with mugen drop in and header I was able to drop my 1/4 time by almost 2 seconds and gained about 8mph).
    Honda Crx K24 ITBs
    Panducky Motorsports, Inc.
    Offical Mugen Dealer

if you guys want an idea what a spoon muffler sounds like with a spoon b-pipe check out this you tube video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puPQVnTwV64

*Please note. the blue car only had a ( catback )spoon N1 muffler and b-pipe. without intake modifications. Had 16" buddy club rims with toyo proxie4 tyres. also had one extra passenger (2 people in car)

*Please note the red car also had a catback (no brand custom generic job) with a exposed air filter (short ram) with oil breather. Comprised of a DIY plastic 90 degree bend which attatched to pod filter. This car had an amp and sub in the back. (1 person in car)