Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hey dude, you better watch out mate, a local newcastle car is set to run his N/A mirage to an 11 second quarter!!!!!! Its a full bodied, underpowered, bodykitted cruising car with full interior etc. Scared?

Yes people this is a joke from me, but how lame is this shit? Claimed to pull an 11 when he first runs it. LMFAO!!!!!!!!! A mirage with NO history or weight reduction.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Isn't that the common perception with most mirage and rice lancer boys these days anyway ? 8)

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    This Mirage wouldn't happen to have the 2L V6 Mivec from the FTO would it?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Even if it did, i still dont see how it could pull a 11sec ALLMTR pass! i pfft at the 'claimed'.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I guess it is possible but I wouldn't be claiming it without the slips to back up the claim.

Either way... it's a Mirage :P
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

i have a couple on Indo mates- own a blue crappy looking 1.5 lancer , with a FTO engine inside !

good enuff to pull away from my mates ITR in 3rd gear - but NO way 11 seconds NA package. max id think would be low 14.

Yeah put me down for a "pfft" too

If I had a dollar for all the people who are "nearly finished" their all motor monsta and were coming out to kick my ass, I could buy some bigger cams hehehe

Dont knock the mirage tho. If that guy with the 14.4 second Lancer put his drivetrain in a gutted mirage, it'd fly!!!

Member Array
    2FST2C, hasn't that Lancer since ran a 13?

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    That lancer is in fast fours this month? It ran a best of 14.37 i think.. allmtr
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

It's hard to judge PB's from magazines. They are months behind.

I hope he has run a 13. He deserves the success with the money/time/effort he has put into the car

getting a turbo FWD to run 12secs is a hard enough accomplishment, not to mention the amount of cash involved! now imagine how that would be trying to get a NA car to run a 12!!! we're talking alot of time, money, not to mention the R&D as i'm sure ALLMTR is all too familar with!!
    Now this mirage guy is claiming to run a 11 in a car that is (claimed) to be not stripped, full-interior and bodykitted no doubt will prob be running 18" chromes as well! :roll:
    The 6A12 2.0 mivec engine is a good engine, and dropped into a mirage will give healthy power to weight ratio, but due to the lacking in aftermarket tuning parts in australia, i honestly cannot see how he can run better then a flat 13 pass, even with alot of $$$ dropped into it!

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Such polite ways of calling bullshit in these forums :lol: :lol: :lol:
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX