Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    why don;t u sell your type r engine package and do a k serise swap

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    I don't see why people to to K swaps from a b18c7? Spend that money on the B18c7 and you'll kill K series anyday. Remember its the total package. Close gear ratio, higher FD and abit more power it'll be the same as k20a.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    DC2R!!!

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    I don't see why people to to K swaps from a b18c7? Spend that money on the B18c7 and you'll kill K series anyday. Remember its the total package. Close gear ratio, higher FD and abit more power it'll be the same as k20a.

Adrian@toda also said this. Cos the DC2R is lighter so it's easier to improve the power to weight ratio. But the K20A motor when worked is more reliable than the B-series.

But ne ways... B- series FTMFW!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by ricki_kalsi View Post
    Adrian@toda also said this. Cos the DC2R is lighter so it's easier to improve the power to weight ratio. But the K20A motor when worked is more reliable than the B-series.

that's y most of his customers with big budget b-series builds run mid 14's.
    Toda Built D-SERIES Fo LiFe!

Civic + Chromies + D-series + Turbo = Subwoofer Sick

My kill list:
    GTR's, STi's,V8 commo's, TT Supra's, R1 Bikes, F1 Cars AND JDM-70Y. I don't need no timeslip YO!

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    Mid 14's quater mile?
    Does Straight line speed matter? I'll be guessing that Toda's customer's cars are track preped. Meaning they'll have more Neg camber than drag cars, and less straight line traction and speed.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    Mid 14's quater mile?
    Does Straight line speed matter? I'll be guessing that Toda's customer's cars are track preped. Meaning they'll have more Neg camber than drag cars, and less straight line traction and speed.
    yeah that's a classic excuse, i love it. My car is for track that's y it's slow.

My kill list:
    GTR's, STi's,V8 commo's, TT Supra's, R1 Bikes, F1 Cars AND JDM-70Y. I don't need no timeslip YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a

Why is a dc2r lighter than an EG? And if a built motor runs mid 14s then you might as well not building it and just focus on suspension???

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    yeah that's a classic excuse, i love it. My car is for track that's y it's slow.

Ummm not an excuse man. Just a pure fact. I don't know if you watch best motoring, they had a section on it. And pretty much anyone on this forum can tell you suspention setting and correct tire choice is the key to fast times around a circuit or drag strip.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC2-R
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii View Post
    Why is a dc2r lighter than an EG? And if a built motor runs mid 14s then you might as well not building it and just focus on suspension???
    Sorry I was comparing DC2R chassis weight with that of the DC5R.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    Ummm not an excuse man. Just a pure fact. I don't know if you watch best motoring, they had a section on it. And pretty much anyone on this forum can tell you suspention setting and correct tire choice is the key to fast times around a circuit or drag strip.
    Yes it's true, but it's no excuse for dud engine builds. Other cars with stock engines that are also setup for circuit are pulling faster times both down the strip and around the track.

My kill list:

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Get a rotary