Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    for what the rx8 its an awesome car. no one can argue that fact.
    someone mentioned above that the rotary engine is less maintenance BAHHH!

anyways rx8 has the best steering i have ever felt. its an awesome chasis. i however dont like the engine (in stock form) tuned might be another story. i feel that the time shown for the rx8 is good considering its weight. my father has the rx8 and myself a dc2r when we gave it once rolling start i gave up before the end of 2nd because it was over (all done under the speed limit) was an unfair test as because of variable factors. feel wise though the dc2r feels quicker.

i think the rx8 is a harder car to drive fast in a straight line hence all the smokage stories.
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    funny coming from a pulsar guy
    wonder what a rx8 would cost with a drop top ???
    80k plus 20 k in luxuries lol
    i would rather buy a mazda 6 mps or a mazda 3 mps than a rx8

Quote Originally Posted by mqt55s View Post
    please highlight where i said the dc2r was a luxury car. i said the rx8 was a luxury car with sports performance.
    i said a dc2r is a sports car with no luxuries, performing the same as an rx8. the 20k difference is somewhat justified in the extra's you get.

"paying 60k u want a car that goes faster then a claimed 6.2 sec 0-100km"
    http://www.redbookasiapacific.com/au...p?key=HOND03BM
    s2000 rrp 75k, 0-100 ~6s
    get off honda's dick. as i said before, keep an open mind, makes for better discussions.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Pulsar
    i dont understand why it would be funny coming from "a pulsar guy".

oh and an rx8 is 50k, not 60,000, so only 10k extra than a dc2r new.

so a car that has about the same performance, with more luxuries for an extra 10k...i dunno where all the rx8 hate is coming from, they're good cars. great comfort for everyday driving, and can still give "weekend track orientated car with f1 technolgy" a good battle out on the track.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX

so a car that has about the same performance, with more luxuries for an extra 10k...i dunno where all the rx8 hate is coming from, they're good cars. great comfort for everyday driving, and can still give "weekend track orientated car with f1 technolgy" a good battle out on the track.
    becos the luxury sports car got beaten by a cheap shopping trolley powered by a lawn mower motor civic thats all
    its not a bad car but it needs a turbo charger to make it more special
    i think mazda has to do it soon as all its other cars have turbo's (mps series)

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    If you said a rotary engine with VTEC, then unfortunately we cannot take you seriously.
    lol i said vtec technology..i know u can NEVER put vtec n rotary together.
    manz who knows, japs will think of something lol -.-"
    bt meh .. honda rotary wud b nice.

xD

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG.JAI xD View Post
    lol i said vtec technology..i know u can NEVER put vtec n rotary together.
    manz who knows, japs will think of something lol -.-"
    bt meh .. honda rotary wud b nice.

xD
    VTEC works if an engine has camshafts or valves. Too bad the rotary doesn't have either of them. That's why it can't work.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR

i also dont understand all the rx8 hate either. they to focused on hondas being the best and are only shutting it down. only because they know its better. so what if one or two civics beat the rx8 chances are there was an old guy who cant drive behind the wheel.

each car has their strengths and weaknesses otherwise we may as well all be buying white corollas. im not going to continue reading this as everyone cant think outside honda and acknowledge a good car when they see one.
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    eg sedan
    they are all good cars with different focuses. n they are all above average. it all comes down to the driver's preferences on which car they prefer.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    This thread is sad. Both cars are awesome. Stop comparing ek4, EG aganist them. If you havn't driven both then don't judge.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 VTi + misc.
    Quote Originally Posted by 90LAN View Post
    becos the luxury sports car got beaten by a cheap shopping trolley powered by a lawn mower motor civic thats all
    its not a bad car but it needs a turbo charger to make it more special
    i think mazda has to do it soon as all its other cars have turbo's (mps series)

guess you will never understand if you have never driven one properly/owning one.....

would you think if mazda wanted a turbocharged rx8, they would've recycled the 13BTT from the FD series.....

the RX8 was aimed at the older generation buyers, and they would an old fart want a "fast" luxury sprots car?

Member Array
    Car:
    Swift ZC31s

So, which part of the RX-8 has F1 technology??? The renesis rotary engine??? I hope not because all F1 engines are piston.

Mazda doesn't even have a F1 team.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 VTi + misc.
    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    So, which part of the RX-8 has F1 technology??? The renesis rotary engine??? I hope not because all F1 engines are piston.

Mazda doesn't even have a F1 team.
    that f1 technology comment was meant for a DC2R....... (read a few posts back and you will see)