Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    Going to try and get in contact with Honda PR today to confirm this article.

This is similar news to when they were considering the feesibility of bringing over the UK-r hatch.

You only have to look at the number of Evo IX's on the road these days to see that a more serious Honda is need for the aussie market. With the economy doing as well as it has over the last 5 years ppl are willing to spend more and if Honda don't take the market seriously it's their loss.

It may well be another 12-18 months before any of this comes true but if it does.....

FARK YEH!!!
    yes yes yes yes yes ya ya ya yah yahhh ~~~!!! confirm please
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti
    I'm was going to buy mags today. Now seeing this thread, I think i'll keep my money safe and start saving for the JDM CTR.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i think this would be great, havin the 2 cars would cater for the die hard type r buyers and bring them back and then havin the UK Type R still for those that dont want the raw sports car and want sumthing with a few of the luxury featurs.

Id love the power of the jap one but would rather have the UK in the looks department. but thats Just my opinion I hate big spoilers ect and after selling so many of the civic sedans id just rather the hatch look.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5
    wowow...

now das one BIG!!! little news out there man...

personally i think is LIKELY to happen, else the CEO wouldnt come out and say things like this.

So.. lets start the saving guys!

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    i think this would be great, havin the 2 cars would cater for the die hard type r buyers and bring them back and then havin the UK Type R still for those that dont want the raw sports car and want sumthing with a few of the luxury featurs.

Id love the power of the jap one but would rather have the UK in the looks department. but thats Just my opinion I hate big spoilers ect and after selling so many of the civic sedans id just rather the hatch look.
    Dang!!!

New movie almost released:

FINAL SHOWDOWN: THE QUEST TO PROVE WHICH ONE IS THE REAL CTR

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Dang!!!

lol i really dont care wats the real one, after reading all ur opinions i know know the uk one isnt really a 'real' type r, as im not a massive R fan like most of u blokes. Id still get the UKCTR just on looks more than anything, i cant stand that big spoiler and it just looks like the normal VTi with a wing from ebay on the back!

i love my climate, cruise, cd, and vsa for everyday driving!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Dang!!!

once the FD2 has been detuned, therer are no real 'type-r' in Australia.

Before buying the FN2, I was also thinking whether the FD2 would appears in here......but, i cant really take the whole design of the FD2...just like a very normal honda 4 door Vti....no matter how fast it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GupZ View Post
    i cant really take the whole design of the FD2...just like a very normal honda 4 door Vti....no matter how fast it is.
    isnt that the same with our previous CTRs?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    if unlikely, it's gonna be a bad manoever by Honda Australia managing director and CEO Yasuhide Mizuno.His comment will jeopardize FN2 sales.
    So my opinion, JDM CTR will land here soon
    btw, over $50K, no way, better get new model C-Class (extra a bit)
    or Aurion sportivo (left over fund can be use for 20"wheel+Brembo)
    Agree

50k for a civic in any form is ridiculous.

Definitely get modded up Aurion instead.

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by GupZ View Post
    once the FD2 has been detuned, therer are no real 'type-r' in Australia.

Before buying the FN2, I was also thinking whether the FD2 would appears in here......but, i cant really take the whole design of the FD2...just like a very normal honda 4 door Vti....no matter how fast it is.
    u are dead wrong

it is detuned because of our petrol quality or if u still want to make yourself feel better, yeah it is not 100% a real typeR but still at least a real typeR shape but not a 206 with all the typeR badges.

it is not a normal honda 4 dr vti or even sports...... u need to see one of the best motoring vid before you say that.
    At least s 4 dr vti have some parts available from Mugen or even spoon

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    Agree

50k for a civic in any form is ridiculous.

Definitely get modded up Aurion instead.
    i hope it wont cost more then 45k. but end of the day it is a Honda Type R. Dont compare it with Aurion LOL

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by 350G View Post
    u are dead wrong

it is detuned because of our petrol quality or if u still want to make yourself feel better, yeah it is not 100% a real typeR but still at least a real typeR shape but not a 206 with all the typeR badges.

it is not a normal honda 4 dr vti or even sports...... u need to see one of the best motoring vid before you say that.
    At least s 4 dr vti have some parts available from Mugen or even spoon
    LOL....yeah...i agree that FN2 looks like a 206, and i also have a feeling that FD2 is similar with Toyota Camry (which the situation is even worst). By the way, it is totally depends on personal preference.

YOu already have a bias against the FN2, not able to dsicuss this anymore.
    Go & buy a type-r badges to make your honda a type-r man~