Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What ramifications are there with removing the plastic guard completely though?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    yea since i got the 45 the speedmomiter is out by about 10km but doesnt really concert me, when i got the 45 i was told it would give me a better ride and longer life so we'll see how i go.

hey i rate your ride there, i was thinkin about the king lows but everyone was sayin go with the super lows, came up nice, but yea i think i might just go get the lows put in (since its free of charge) and leave the super lows in the back since i aint got any issue with rubbin that way. i guess i could get the guards rolled but thats means more $$$ and i dont think i wonna be takin out the plastic guard.

still gota get the wheel aliginment done...might have 2 invest in a camber kit

cheers boys

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 4DR' 99
    removing the plastic guard doesnt fix ur problem so dont bother coz its happened to me. the only option I have is change my suspension setup and raise my front end. Im currently rolling on 18x7.5. When I use to have 17x7 didnt have any problem with it so I'd say its the oem shocks thats worn out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by civic_99 View Post
    removing the plastic guard doesnt fix ur problem so dont bother coz its happened to me. the only option I have is change my suspension setup and raise my front end. Im currently rolling on 18x7.5. When I use to have 17x7 didnt have any problem with it so I'd say its the oem shocks thats worn out.
    not 2 sure about that, when i had my new springs put in the guy who did it said my shocks where still in great condition.

also remember im runnin a larger profile (45)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    what offset are the rims?
    that could be contributing to the problem.
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 4DR' 99
    Quote Originally Posted by micsway View Post
    not 2 sure about that, when i had my new springs put in the guy who did it said my shocks where still in great condition.

also remember im runnin a larger profile (45)
    did he do a suspension check?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    cant really say, he just said he had a look at em while changin the springs and said they seemed to be in good condition

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    i have 18x7.5 rims with 215/35 rubber 45mm lower and had bad scrub at the beginning but after i had the guards rolled and cut away most of that front plastic tire well thing it was mostly gone. i also got whiteline sway front and rear and it is no longer possible to get any scrub as the body roll is almost gone completely now
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 4DR' 99
    raise the car and change ur shocks if possible mine is fixed now.