Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro frankenstein
    aggressive plans fd2 huh? somehow i dont think so =( malaysia's just gotten the OK for fd2 tho... all we need is 90kaud and somewhere to store it for 1 year.... :P

http://www.honda.com.my/models/typer_hybrid/index.html
    excuse the hybrid being on the same page... but i din design it xD
    There's a time and place for racing. The street is not one of them. Grow up.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    For now, Honda Australia is focusing on getting more sales numbers to build themselves up. .. So when the time comes for Honda Australia to decide to go after the luxury brands, then they might build up an Acura brand name here (to distance themselves from the regular Hondas).
    you're on the money there.. Honda Australia is planning to introduce Acura prob around 2012 as the sales targets and market prominence rise as stated in this thread.. Honda is taking a very aggressive approach to their marketing strategy and the models they will be bringing in to the country and as you said when their sales are up etc they will move the premium models up a notch to distance them from the bread-n-butter Hondas..

now working at a dealership myself, I personally believe there needs to be a few more 'segments' represented in the honda stable..

a (cheaper) 3-door entry-level car smaller than the Fit (jazz), a more serious off-roader (RDX spec but not so premium), some utilitarian models (vans etc), the stream (FTW!!!) should be there a step under the oddysey.. etc.. ohh and the Ridgeline I'm sure would draw a lot of attention to the marque..
    we're seeing customers turn away because there simply is nothing on offer from Honda (Australia) in these segments.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    the only thing that sucks about the NSX not being sold here is that when the Nissan GTR arrives, honda wont hant have a competitor in its line up...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    now working at a dealership myself, I personally believe there needs to be a few more 'segments' represented in the honda stable..

a (cheaper) 3-door entry-level car smaller than the Fit (jazz), a more serious off-roader (RDX spec but not so premium), some utilitarian models (vans etc), the stream (FTW!!!) should be there a step under the oddysey.. etc.. ohh and the Ridgeline I'm sure would draw a lot of attention to the marque..
    we're seeing customers turn away because there simply is nothing on offer from Honda (Australia) in these segments.
    You work at a Honda dealership? Do you have any feedback lines back to Honda Australia? Tell them, it is cheap of them to advertise the Legend only after 1am during the call in gameshows. They should advertise it during primetime, like what they did with the Euro.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    the only thing that sucks about the NSX not being sold here is that when the Nissan GTR arrives, honda wont hant have a competitor in its line up...
    The NSX will be too expensive though. I think it is a $300-400k car, unlike the new GTR, which should be between $100-200k.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    shett $300-400k for an nsx?? thats screwed, no matter what its gonna be a honda, and trust me i love my hondas but i don't think it'll be better than cars at that end of the spectrum...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    shett $300-400k for an nsx?? thats screwed, no matter what its gonna be a honda, and trust me i love my hondas but i don't think it'll be better than cars at that end of the spectrum...
    lol agreed. i could just imagine the depreciation on one of those things.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    NSX about $3-400K? are you sure? I checked last time was about $200k

dunno if its the new type R NSX. my dream car tho. doesn't matter how much it will depreciate, as Mr Ichisima said "you can't put a price on a dream"

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Honda needs better looking cars, period. Right now I see their range and can narrow it down to family sedan, family hatchback or family people mover.

They dont look ugly for what they are, but still the designs dont draw any emotion out of me. They just look boring.

The Civic type R is the exception but after all it is a hatchback. I think most people would agree they dont like driving around in a girly hatch.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by blk_shadow View Post
    NSX about $3-400K? are you sure? I checked last time was about $200k

dunno if its the new type R NSX. my dream car tho. doesn't matter how much it will depreciate, as Mr Ichisima said "you can't put a price on a dream"
    well he did, its $200k, and nearly all of us cant afford it

i thought it was gonna end up around 150k anyway but in any case i hope it doesent suffer from the same fate of the old one and actually gets enough power to compete with others with a similar price tag this time

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Is the new NSX AU$200k? Wow, that is good considering how expensive the previous one was.

The NA2 is about 200Kish, but the replacement whatever would probably be more

VT3C, I'm not sure how successful it will be for Honda Australia to bring in Stream and Ridgeline I don't think you can get any cheaper than the Honda Fit (Jazz), its about as small and as cheap (For a Honda in any case) as you can get.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter