Quote Originally Posted by mmmsxc View Post
    lol. dont know. but it is concerning as the car is only on 17 000 kms
    WARRANTY

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeball View Post
    Hi All

I just recently bought a 03 Euro Lux and its has brake shudder. I was looking at after market rotors and pads. Do you guys have any recommendations for which product I should be looking at?
    Try replacing the pads 1st.and see how you go.I think you'll find that'll fix your problem.Endless or Hawk ceramics are good ones to get.One of the traders has a special on Endless,Max-hondapower,try him.BTW welcome

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Honda Accord Euro Lux
    Thanks Tony1234. The pads are new. Not sure which brand or type they are as they came with the car when I purchased it. But having about read the brake issues with this car on these forums, looks like I have 2 options, either machine the rotors and replace the existing pads or go after market rotors and new pads. I'm looking at the second option. Just wanted to get an idea of which rotors others have used and recommend.
    Last edited by fleeball; 03-08-2007 at 09:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeball View Post
    Thanks Tony1234. The pads are new. Not sure which brand or type they are as they came with the car when I purchased it. But having about read the brake issues with this car on these forums, looks like I have 2 options, either machine the rotors and replace the existing pads or go after market rotors and new pads. I'm looking at the second option. Just wanted to get an idea of which rotors others have used and recommend.
    DBA are good.I've always heard positive things about them.One of the traders Mu secret performance have Project Mu pads and rotors.I've heard good things about these as well but haven't used either so can't comment.Ask some of the other guys here and see how you go.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Honda Accord Euro Lux
    Thanks.