Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    on accords the buzzer is inside the white modual bolted on the interrior fues box, intergra and civic its the same thing. I thing the buzzer is the same one as the lighs on warning.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by tegraa";p="109257
    Quote Originally Posted by poid";p="108650

For opening the door with the key in, there will be a wire for it in the ignition somewhere. I havent bothered finding it. The easiest way would be to disconnect the buzzer completely.
    Hey Ive been spending a bit of time trying to find this buzzer, I can hear it but cant see it, does anyone know where it actually is? o
    r what it looks like?
    I would love to disconnect the dam thing!

I think that the warning buzzer for the lights being switched on is a good idea, but do you really need a warning to tell us that the door is open?
    I believe the buzzer is part of a FUSE... Not sure which one...

thanks for the advice ecu-man, much appreciated but i dunno if the beeping sound is that annoying for me to go through that hehe

my friend with an integra type r says the beeping sound in his car is not as loud, is that true?

Car:
    twin GX160's
    It will vary from modle to modle. another good idea is to find the piezo, and stick a piece of sticky tape over its hole. it wont shut it up but it will be alot quieter.

Member Array
    Car:
    was a DC4...
    Quote Originally Posted by davey";p="109528
    my friend with an integra type r says the beeping sound in his car is not as loud, is that true?
    thats true
    i could live with the beeping from an '00 R, but mine is too fukn loud

Is there an easy way to disconnect this plug? I fiddled around for a bit and it wouldnt budge for me!

Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC Inside
    Is there an easy way to disconnect this plug? I fiddled around for a bit and it wouldnt budge for me!
    what car dude and which plug

94 VTiR Integra, plug under seat to stop is seat belt warning

Member Array
    Car:
    Nil
    yeah i there is an ez way to remove it..
    i fiddled with it 4 a while then worked it out, but 4got now :shock:

i think u press something and it come off, ez once u work it out...

u can slide out the plug out from under the seat and then play with it 2 come off..

ill check it out later and post it up if u havent done it yet

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    i have a 94 vtir and pretty much just pulled it apart. just have a little fiddle and you'll work it out. take a torch if things become really tough

ok thanks i will have a another try today, i suppose i can't just cut the wires can i?? It sounds like a bad idea though...

Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC Inside
    ok thanks i will have a another try today, i suppose i can't just cut the wires can i?? It sounds like a bad idea though...
    dont cut the wires dude. the connector is so easy to undo, you push in the tab on top and pull out at the same time.