Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: muff--

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    just wondering what brand muffler would be considered the best for its $$
    i dont wanna be paying SHIT LOADS for just the muffler-- but would like to be decent not a shit one---

i was thinking of getting a 2 1/4 inch cat back system on me CD accord vti but not sure wat sorta muff i should get and also is it worth geting it mandrel bent or not.. a guy who works at a exhaust places said dat dont waste your money because it will not be worth it.
    what should i do to keep it quiet while increaseing the power with also some nice note to the exhaust-- dun wanna car which seeks coppers attention./

thanks all.
    Dundas

ohh yeah das my car ^_^ STOCKO

where u get ur induction kit from man???

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    quiet with nice note, you'll want a decent straight-through oval muffler for that. Mandrel bent costs bugger all more really, you may as well get it. Crush bends screw the flow up heaps

Get 2 1/4 inch mandrel with small resonator and a magnaflow box on the back they sound sweet, i have vids of mine so just PM me i can post one up on my site if people are intersted in the tone...

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    Quote Originally Posted by choppedsprings";p="108905
    where u get ur induction kit from man???
    i can get the simota CAI's like that. if ur interested, PM me

i'm very intrested in cai...how much?...

I had Simota Air intake kit all it did was make alot of noise and reduce power noticably, spend the big bux and get a AEM V2 i just installed one and it is THE SHIT, it does what AEM claims, great intake love it..

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    herm, i needs an AEM intake for my car. I miss having induction noise.

got any pics vtecinaccord?

will get pics tonight man i f i remember...

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    yeah my intake-- i got it from a friends shop, but he no longer has the shop -- out of business--i think i was his only customer LOL- umm if you get one.. get it STAINLESS STEEL MAN-- the simota ones are not stainless steel and they should not cost too much motoquippe can get the simota ones for $120 i think das with a simota filter too-
    umm yeah
    hey wats the difference with the AEMv2 one and my one? -- dunno what my brand is LOL- all i know is that it is stainless steel=

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    ohh yeah-- back to the muff
    how much more is mandrel bending> also if anyone from ADELAIDE--- which exhaust place would yas recomend? D&T, Exhaust technologies, or any other-
    just a cat back system.. how much yas reckon it will cost me? magnaflow--- they are not cheap muffs are they-- hmmz

gday,

It cost me $200 for my catback, mandrel bend..thats including an extra hotdog. For the magnaflow your probably looking at around $200 or so.
    I got 2 1/4 cause i was afraid 2 1/2 would be too loud.

regards