Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

07 Civic Prices Auto VTi Drive-Away

Buying a car today or next Saturday:

Offers:
    26K and lower drive away including stamp duty.

Tints
    Mats
    Paint Protection
    Rear sensor
    Full tank of fuel
    Exhaust Pipe Finisher

Melbourne Dealers

Anybody got a better offer?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ex 07 Civic Driver
    I know the auto VTi-L can be knocked down to around $28.5K to $29K with all of those goodies, but not sure about the lower spec'd Vti.

Where did you go? Do they have any in stock or would you have to wait - if so how long did they tell you?

I got it down to AUTO VTi 25.2K with:

Mats
    Tints
    AccessoryChrome exhaust
    Rear sensor
    Paint protection
    Full tank of fuel
    Accessory LED lights

Drive away ordered and done.

Things I forgot to ask:
    Alarm

and alloys, but not such a biggie as for the price I'm assuming they would charge I could just buy aftermarket.

Do you reckon I should go enquire about the alarm system, is it even needed?

2 month wait for Sparkling Grey, 3 month wait for Black (ouch, but I found the black to be too plain black)

I'd also like to add that whilst visiting the Honda dealers in Melbourne, I found Ferntree Gully Honda to be the only rude dealer, practically hanging up on the phone and the man was very inpatient absolute rubbish and I'll be forwarding a complaint to Honda.
    I might also like to add that the dealer that was the most courteous on the phone and also one of the largest dealers has received my deposit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD Vti 07
    I'm from Melbourne,

Don't have the auto though, got the black manual vti, normally auto is 2k more.

I paid 25.5K driveaway, however i got the modulo full bodykit (front/rear/side/wing) plus foglights.

Brighton is where i got it, they seemed okay, it will depend on the sales person too. But what i did was i showed interest in Essendon and Brighton and played them against each other. probably helped a little.

My mate went to the one on corner or dandenong rd and ferntree gully road, they didn't budge much at all. So it depends, best thing to do is to drive around and talk to each of them .

Quote Originally Posted by drunkntigr View Post
    I'd also like to add that whilst visiting the Honda dealers in Melbourne, I found Ferntree Gully Honda to be the only rude dealer, practically hanging up on the phone and the man was very inpatient absolute rubbish and I'll be forwarding a complaint to Honda.
    I might also like to add that the dealer that was the most courteous on the phone and also one of the largest dealers has received my deposit.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 VTi + misc.

Mats
    Tints
    AccessoryChrome exhaust
    Rear sensor
    Paint protection
    Full tank of fuel
    Accessory LED lights

Things I forgot to ask:
    Alarm

and alloys, but not such a biggie as for the price I'm assuming they would charge I could just buy aftermarket.

2 month wait for Sparkling Grey, 3 month wait for Black (ouch, but I found the black to be too plain black)
    thats a pretty good price i think.
    got my auto VTi 15 months ago for 25k drive away with

Mats
    Tints
    Full tank of fuel &
    alarm

the blue-sliver was a 6 weeks wait.

Has anyone actually ever gotten the paint protection? I've seen it in the works on my friends cars and it really does live up to what they say, lovely carcinogenic teflon lol.

Does anybody know how much the Honda dealers should charge for the alarm? I forgot to add that in.

And I've also forgot about the alloy wheels (doh), anybody know what's the cheapest price I can get these in for?

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 VTi + misc.
    Does anybody know how much the Honda dealers should charge for the alarm? I forgot to add that in.
    from memory, it was about $695 supplied and installed and that was after the "discount" they had at the time. it is only a mid-range genuine honda alarm.

Mats
    Tints
    AccessoryChrome exhaust
    Rear sensor
    Paint protection
    Full tank of fuel
    Accessory LED lights

Things I forgot to ask:
    Alarm

Which dealer did you go for?

Hey , I'd like to get y'all's opinion on this.

Is this a good deal:

-Rear parking sensors
    -Chrome exhaust pipe finisher
    -Interior Trim Set
    -Accent Lighting
    -Bass works system
    -Metallic paint

Honda civic Vti auto driveaway at 26.9k?

Thoughts? Is it good/bad?

Thanks

-Rear parking sensors
    -Chrome exhaust pipe finisher
    -Interior Trim Set
    -Accent Lighting
    -Bass works system
    -Metallic paint

Well if you see my above post, I got everything you have, but no interior trim and the bass works.

I would think you could get it down to the same price as mine, as I got paint protection, which I assume would be equivalent in price to the interior trim and the bass works?

Work it down to 25K?

It can be done no doubt, just depends on timing.

The interior trim set is just over 400 and the bass works is just under 800.

I think if I could have been bothered I could have gotten a better deal. But considering the RRP driveaway of the car is 26.7k (with metallic paint), I think atleast I got some valuable things chucked in for free. Then again statistics are apparently only %7 of people pay RRP for cars.

Out of interest, is there a cooling off period for signing a new car contract?