Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    No! only for used cars.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

^^^ Thats a pitty. Oh well.

I think they should have a 3 bus. day cooling off period.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    If your thinking of buying civic DON"T go to New World Honda in Berwick try Frankston dealership.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 CL9 + '07 FD
    07 Silver Auto VTI

Tints, Mats, Chrome Exhaust, Slimline Weather Shields, Full tank of petrol, Premium Plates

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Tourer 07
    Yes what is the usual waiting timne to get the Civic i was told 2-3 months and next shipment in Nov then Some more in Dec.
    With them selling 1600+ civics a month you would think they would bring more in.
    Last edited by clearwater; 27-09-2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Add more info

Depends on what color you want... I ordered my black civic over a month ago.. and it isn't coming in till Nov. If your not fussed about colour there prolly are a couple in the dealership.

Not sure about other places but in Sydney, 2 days ago went into a dealership with gf to pick up her civic sport there were a few civics in stock. Including black.
    I guess u have to be lucky

Yeah.. the dealership where I'm buying mine has a black one 'in' stock... but more of a demo model. I was sort of hoping for a Nov delivery anyway... as motivation for me to save more so the laon is smaller. But in hindsight 3 months is a freakin long time to wait for a car that you're so excited about.

Well when the Golf GTI came out, when they had the special promotion (ages ago) it was around 6 month wait.

Consider your civic lucky

O yea my gf civic sport was in white and had to only wait about 2.5 weeks only.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Vti
    I don't think I got as good a deal, not good at buying cars I guess..

- Auto VTi Sedan Metalic Paint
    - Carpets
    - 16" VTi-L Alloy Wheels and Tyres
    - Pollen Filter
    - Full tank

$26,500 drive away

I rang aftermarket to order the rear spoiler was quoted $699, told them I didn't want it. I then rang the parts department in the same dealership and got the spoiler for $575 installed..

I purchased mid August. They told me delivery by mid November when I called 2 weeks ago, I said I would cancel and they called me back and said they could give me one just about to leave on the Oct shipment. So my car arrives 15 Oct, just add a week for dealer delivery (fitting spoiler etc).

I have also ordered the original Honda leather steering wheel wrap from America.. US$57
    Last edited by Joele; 02-10-2007 at 08:13 PM.

lol
    Don't look back on it. Its a great car and I'm sure u will enjoy it
    Look on the bright side of things. 26.5k isn't too bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joele View Post
    I have also ordered the original Honda leather steering wheel wrap from America.. US$57
    Interesting... Show us when you got it. I admit I'm quite happy with the stock steering wheel. It's perfect size/shape/texture for me.