Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic VTI-L

Bought myself a new Civic yesterday

Hi all.

I finally ordered my new Civic VTI-L yesterday. It's bluish silver in automatic.

Accessories:
    Mats
    Rear parking sensors
    Accent lighting
    Rear spoiler

I highly recommend Courtney and Patterson Honda by the way, a great dealership If you're in the market for a new Honda, definitely check them out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    Congrats
    I recently ordered the civic sport auto in the same colour with pretty much the same addons. No accent lighting, I got bloetooth instead.

Although I rolled up wearing a Holden jacket when I bought my car and the dealer said "we cant have that" and threw in a Honda Jacket as well :-)

Man that whole accent lighting idea in general shows why I am switching from holden to honda.. they seem to be a little more interested in adding things that customers want rather than just stamping out cars. Although I really wish they offered the sat nave system here as an option as they do in the states.

When does yours arrive?.
    I only have about another 21 days wait and that seems too long. (well its 20 days 23 hours, 57 mins 50 seconds now :-) )

I have been trying to find a manual online so I can read up a little more but have had no luck for the 2007 model.

Regards

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Congrats. Post up some pics when you take delivery.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic VTI-L
    I requested a delivery date in November. I will take delivery on the exact day I requested

Member Array
    Car:
    Ex 07 Civic Driver
    Congratulations, and join the club of Civic VTi-L owners!!!