Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

questions of sound system ... thanks

what do you guys think "FUSION" sound system??
    anybody use them now/before?any comment?
    are they good?
    they are usa brand?
    thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    92 Civic. EG3
    personally i dont like fusion, no real reason, never used it. but yeh, theres an opinion, honestly i just think they look tacky, but thats me.

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    havnt heard the new range. but it is an spl company so big not so tight sounding bass. if your goin spl youl enjoy them. but not as responsive as many of the sq companys. mate had the old fusion powerplants in his accord. i do rate them for their price. but personally i stick to the sq gear

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    we did the fusion lancer and for under $1k entire fusion system excluding the head unit it didnt actually sound that bad. but there are other budget brands out there if your willing to look, no fusion isnt USA, its a NZ brand made in Asia like many other in-expensive brands out there. you get what you pay for really.
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

i dont wanna to spend too much on sound system!
    i planning to put a pair Components Speakers, amp and sub!
    Jaycar or Fusion?

my mate told me the price of Fusion is cheaper (price down)!he got a pair of Fusion Components Speakers, amp and sub on his old ride and he pay 1K+ for those.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Integra Luxury
    If you're really on a budget, go Jaycar. Looks generic, but they sound brilliant for the price.

Fusion stuff is good but there's better audio equipment out there for around the same price.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY08 WRX G3
    i got fusion 3 way coaxials in my front speakers.(the green cone 200w max ones) on a dc4.
    set on hpf and from wat im hearing, it doesnt sound very clear. but at least words are coming out of it. thats all i need atm

Yeah Fusion is some NZ brand. Not the best, definately go Jaycar over Fusion

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Yeah Fusion is some NZ brand. Not the best, definately go Jaycar over Fusion
    So i take it you can tell the difference from a cheap chinese made speaker to a cheaper chinese made speaker?
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    So i take it you can tell the difference from a cheap chinese made speaker to a cheaper chinese made speaker?

lol what speaker isnt made in china these days -.-"

im no pro, n kinda new arnd here so hi!

bt newhoo..

fusion is more of a cosmetic sound system isnt it ?
    specs arent all that.
    and besides going by ebay prices, a fusion set is probably only 50 bux off a decent system.

im runnin 2 pioneer subs (ts-something but its 160w rms n 500w peak-budget speakers lol -.-),
    that are being amped by boss audio BA-1000. which produces a genuine 250 watts x 4 at 2 ohms.
    one sub runnin flat n the otha runnin low pass n it sounds crisp.
    for a budget system, my system probably does well in competition with other budget systems.
    its mainly how you set the levels i guess. and plus its pioneer, cant realli go wrong with pioneer.

just keep in mind, a good amp and sht speakers = crap sound and vice versa.
    and if youre planning on buying a 2nd hand system check the rubber.
    sum of my friends that bought 2nd hand systems suffered cause they jst bought without thinkin.

well all the best for your system. research products n dont jump to conclusions.. especially with fusion lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Don't usually see "Boss" and "Genuine" go in the same sentence unless it also includes the word "shit". How do you know it's a genuine 250watt? 250w peak or rms?

Fusion over Boss any day of the week.

What speakers arent made in china? Morel, Dynaudio, Focal, Diamond, Rainbow, Boston Acoustics, MB Quart. There are more out there as well.