Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nty ITR View Post
    Nice. God I love the CW and red Recaro combination. How does the shifter feel coming off the console?
    Monty_ITR: The shifter is great, so close to the steering wheel and is a short shift, very different to the standard position but I'm beginning to love it.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    love em both, well done guys!
    arrowz
    SiR

Damn, nice one fellas Keep us posted on what you think and do with them
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Thanks for your comments guys.

Anyway, sorry if this is a bit long winded, but it may help one of you. I will write it in dot point.

- Picked up my car on Fri morning from the mechanic with the blueslip done.

- I went to rego my car at the RTA, the lady said I needed a weighbridge Cert.

- I went back to the mechanics and he said that the weight is on the slip, no need to get one.

- Went back to the RTA, spend 15mins arguing with surfie counter man that I dont need to have the 'Original' import approval. He insisted that I did until the supervisor said it wasnt nesessary.

- Same guy couldnt type if his life depended on it and wastes another 5 mins of my life trying to put the VIN number in the 'Car make' field. He had that stupid look on his face for ages and it not until another person came by and pointed it out to him.

- Processes the Rego and then he tells me that I have been randomly picked for a identity check.

- Heres the catch, this 'Random' check cannot be done till the 20th of Aug at the earliest??? Unless I go to Newcastle......WTF???

- When questioned, the guy said 'It cant be helped as it is randomly put on the system'.

- I wasted over 3 hours of my life do this. I dont mind doing what needs to be done, but when the RTA personnel cannot do their jobs it eeks me. Its like when you get a tradie and he does a worse job than you.

- Thanks for reading guys.
    Last edited by Nepolian; 11-08-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    The RTA are a bunch of muppets. I deal with them every day through work and we get different responses for the same issue nearly every day. They don't know their arse from their elbow. Glad it finally got sorted though.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    nice purchase Nepolian!!

i too was in negotiations with the seller/importer of this EP3R very nice guy indeed!
    He's not far from where I live, and he did also say there's a white one coming in, if not already on its way to Brisbane. This EP3R is in very nice condition, and so is the white one coming with genuine mugen exhaust!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
    nice purchase Nepolian!!

i too was in negotiations with the seller/importer of this EP3R very nice guy indeed!
    He's not far from where I live, and he did also say there's a white one coming in, if not already on its way to Brisbane. This EP3R is in very nice condition, and so is the white one coming with genuine mugen exhaust!
    Thanks Tofu, the only probs with this one was small chips here and there as you would expect for a 5yo car, otherwise it is in mint cond as other features go. Considering the ones which are around for sale, I looked at one in Sydney and the front quarter panel wasnt lined up for heaps more money too.

I went up to look at the car and saw the others there. But I really wanted a black one so I bought it.....

BTW, NightRyder.......congrats on gettin your car too, more the merrier I say. Catch up when I eventually get mine on the road. At least it gives me time to do mods.

Cheers
    Last edited by Nepolian; 11-08-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic Type R
    I pick mine up next weekend

people who work @ the RTA are only good at giving out our private details to theives.

BTW tell us a price son !

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Yeah we should meet up when your car is ready and go for a little drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    BTW, NightRyder.......congrats on gettin your car too, more the merrier I say. Catch up when I eventually get mine on the road. At least it gives me time to do mods.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Yeay.......I registered my car today!!!

BTW.....NightRyder, hows the car driving and what mods are you doin??

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Woohoo!!..finally got your car rego'd!

Man I have to say the car drives very well...it sometimes feel it wants to be VTEC'd so much more..haha...
    Haven't planned any mods as yet but probably looking at a mugen exhaust or air box.

Throw me PM or something and we can meet up some time..

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Yeay.......I registered my car today!!!

BTW.....NightRyder, hows the car driving and what mods are you doin??