Member Array
    Car:
    1990 Exi Accord
    Hi Guys,
    I am curious to whether anyone knows if any/ owns a pre 1986 Honda that runs on unleaded petrol from the factory, I have seen some preludes advwertised, but I think they must have had the valves converted to run on unleaded,
    Cheers

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Just run it on PULP/98octane.....

JDM Array
    Car:
    Starlet ATM
    I got an "84-"87 (mine is an "87) Civic and I run it on ULP. Why is this in the Prelude section??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Nissan 350Z
    I've got an 85 Prelude and mine runs on unleaded but pre 86 they had heaps of different engines some are fuel injected and some are carbi some are 1.8 some 2.0!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B20A Turbo prelude
    Hondas DO NOT need harden valves seats or alike. They are built with quality in mind from new. ALL hondas can run on unleaded petrol. I have a 77 accord (runs on ulp) and my bro has a 74 civic (also runs on ulp)

Member Array
    Car:
    SY Accord
    i run my 83 accord on unleaded most of the time with some of my dads companies octane booster (raises ocatne by 4-5 points) and every 4th or 5th time i fill up i put leaded petrol in. and when i feel generous 98 octane stuff with octane booster.

heheh i ran my accord on ultimate 98 and a whole bottle of octane booster stuff made it like 106- 108 octane , had nice pick up lol