FD2 Ings bodykit

dont think this has been posted before, well here it goes, finally the civic has another bodykit than mugen!

http://www.ings-net.com/products/develop.html

still in development though, but i love it i think it looks great, im not too sure but i think this should fit normal civics too, welcome to correct me though

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by --eskimo-eg-- View Post
    dont think this has been posted before, well here it goes, finally the civic has another bodykit than mugen!

still in development though, but i love it i think it looks great, im not too sure but i think this should fit normal civics too, welcome to correct me though
    Actually looks pretty decent..
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    tats pretty cool!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    finally... seems good from the sketch

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD Vti 07
    here is te one sketched plus some more....

All from thailand! some one start sourcing those parts here! without jaking up the price!

Quote Originally Posted by --eskimo-eg-- View Post

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    If the FD2R ever makes it here I may have a replacement for the DC5. That Ings bodykit looks awesome.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    4dr civic is really growing on me! looking really nice!

still dont like the new ctr though

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeling7 View Post
    4dr civic is really growing on me! looking really nice!

still dont like the new ctr though
    Yeah the 4dr civic is quite nice...still love my CTR still quite overwhelmed by it, how come you don't like them? Because I'm planning on getting an exhaust system and intake system soon which will make it go even harder than it already does.
    civic type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_typer View Post
    Yeah the 4dr civic is quite nice...still love my CTR still quite overwhelmed by it, how come you don't like them? Because I'm planning on getting an exhaust system and intake system soon which will make it go even harder than it already does.
    Going off topic, but I think for me, the FN2 just tries too hard to be noticed. It reminds me of one of those concept cars that Nissan or Hyundai show at their display at the motor show every year. It takes every piece of the car design book and tries to incorporate it into the car. It's not that I don't like the car, it's just that in my opinion a Type R always had a minimal and functional styling and raw mechanical package built for speed and nothing else. The FN2 just feels like an attempt to crack into the next generation hot hatch market. I don't blame them, but it would be better served as a Type S to keep us enthusiasts happy.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    that black civic is not a pic of the Ings kit
    take a closer look at the front air dam...it's different...
    that black civic's front bumper is an adaptation of the facelifted DC5 ings front bumper me thinks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD Vti 07
    Your right, not a 100% match, either way it looks okay, there are a few of these popping up in singapore and thailand. I've seen what i believe to be a custom kit on a FD2 in Melbourne. The FD2 i saw was neither mugan nor modulo, it had a similar back end to the Ings kit, but probably some dodgy custom kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
    that black civic is not a pic of the Ings kit
    take a closer look at the front air dam...it's different...
    that black civic's front bumper is an adaptation of the facelifted DC5 ings front bumper me thinks