I have always skimmed the honda forums for info for many a year, without a great deal to offer i refrained from adding more dribble to a good forum.

Firstly off my own back an key friends i came to a clutch kit decision.

i have got myself a ci clutch industries kit at a kick bouncy balls price so im happy with that i believe they are above the line in standard ??

My car is struggling as i baby it not to far from home, i wonder the flywheel damage ? i was getting the XTD stage one kit with lightened flywheel but not working with a family to care for after research and chat with my older cousin who holds his trade and drag races i respected his opinion.

The big question, flywheel. Is it clutch gets done fly wheel machine is a must ? or does a few heatspots an no serious groves cracks an damage pass the ok to move along without removel transport and wait for resurfacing ?

I respect the your help more so from seniours or rep users. people i trust say a few heatspots meh all good, were doing it ourselves so the consideration to removal of the flywheel getting it done hopefully in a timely manner getting it back home to fit it ect. for a surface not to bad at all is it that important / o do understand the issues surrounding it and i have not seen the flywheel yet but if it seems to be short of great is it completly necessary ?

__________________________________________________ _____________

this battery part is short to the point, starting the car recharges the battery fine. if i try start it light on fuel and it doesnt turn over after a good 20 seconds, i need to hope im on some kind of slope to clutch it cos if it doesnt start it stops turning over and it click click clicks,

Note the car recently needed a bluey so 3 or 4 times rthe battery got charged sat there and emptied. Im assuming it is the battery i can hold only for example 15% charge at anytime. i must check fuses tomorrow and the indicator on the battery. but im almost sure its the battery getting charge then death multiple times during repairs to get the blueslip.

Could it be low on fluid ?/ can it be filled up with distilled or try the soda method on it >. if i had the battery money id do it, spent much on rubber n panels ect to pass blueslip, im now doing the clutch first time after 150k
if i could add 6 months to the amarco battery id like to.

i can rile out solanoid and starter motor an recharging. The battery is always indicating less than 1/4 life, even at drainage after a run hes fine.

ill also check the terminals clean and create better clamping.

during the repairs ( i nudge the butt of a 4wd, towbar into the air con cooler.
detatching instaslled there was a clip i found no home from, read some wwere about another ground to the thermos being the problem /

without voltage readings iv covered it all and rounded it to those points.

Can life be brought back to a car battery with distilled watter like my old man did way back when.

i much appreciate assistance to those willing to take the time out tio assist me.