Thread: newcomer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 03

Cool newcomer

Hi,

Found this site from surfing the net looking for solutions to a couple of problems I have with my Accord Euro 2003. Hope you dudes can help out!

My previous car was also a 2003 Euro but got written off after being king hit by a tree.

Love the Euro; just had to get another one just on 3 weeks ago.

Need to change the door speakers as they dont sound too good... don't need anything special for now, just any half decent set that will slip in without too much mods . Head unit is OK...any ideas would be great!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1997 Honda Prelude Base
    Welcome and sorry to hear about the car.... but dont you mean you hitting the tree :P

Can you get the speakers from your last Accord?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 03
    eh...yeah...but then why do trees have a habit of getting in front of a good car! lol

...no could't get anything out off the car as the insurance company took it away.

Honda want $280 for the front pair speakers, probably I can get better off market, just looking for ideas. Tried installing a spare speaker I had but it is too deep so need slimmer model or may have put in a spacer if available.
    Also, can I use a higher wattage speaker with my stock head unit?...dont think I want to put in an amp as yet. Any comments from Euro owners who have swaped the speakers would be helpful

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    WELCOME! there is a forum specific to your Honda. Go into Accords and there is a thread there for Euros. Good luck and hope u find what you're looking for!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 03
    thks !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 03
    eh...yeah...but then why do trees have a habit of getting in front of a good car! lol

...no could't get anything out off the car as the insurance company took it away.

Honda want $280 for the front pair speakers, probably I can get better off market, just looking for ideas. Tried installing a spare speaker I had but it is too deep so need slimmer model or may have put in a spacer if available.
    Also, can I use a higher wattage speaker with my stock head unit?...dont think I want to put in an amp as yet. Any comments from Euro owners who have swaped the speakers would be helpful