Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    my car at protek made 109..........and they tried to tell me my bottom end and rings were fried coz i blew some smoike, a little more than other cars.......
    when i took it to my tuner james aka blkcrx, he checked it and i had comp test done, the whole thing can up fine.........
    its only running a little rich and blowing some smoke because its straight through exhaust and not enough back poressure to hold it back......

anyways, my mates vtir made 115kw at protek with 4-1 headers and full exhaust and cai and vafc........
    my dc2r made 109kw with 4-1 headers, full exhaust and cai.....
    but like i said once tuned and on a different dyno it made 135kw at the wheels

Account Disabled Array
    135kw?? thats a good figure.....what mods and 1/4 mile time?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord H22a
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    i no my car is a dc2r, but i have cai headers exhaust and vafc 135kw at the wheels, with semis and coilovers, i went 14.2, 2.039 60ft and 96mph.
    i run it with full interior and 07 civic type r 18's on the back........
    tyre pressure is at 20psi front and 40psi rear............
    its all trial and error and heaps of practice..............
    bobi........your better off leaving your 17's and lowering your pressures to about 22psi..................
    Here you go.
    Ruck Fules!

Official Chaingang Soldier

Account Disabled Array
    wow gees.... 135 kw really doesn't reflect your 1/4 mile time. You should be well into the 13's with that amount of power.

I think you got jipped on your power figure

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    180whp should get 105 106mph term speed right???
    I had 165wph with turbo 103mph was my best mph
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    i will be back out on the track on friday 26/10/07 this week, so hopefully i will improve and with some semis and strippede interior should go thatr 13's........
    the power figure is accurate and i like i said, i had second hand stuffed semis last time and full interior, this time, we will see the new semis and stripped interior difference

Account Disabled Array
    135kw is impossible for just a vafc, cai and full exhaust. Your MPH certainly doesnt reflect the power output. You should be easily hitting 103-104MPH with that power. Your only at 96mph with is around the power output of a stock dc2r.

What other improvement could you do besides the weight reduction? your 60ft is pretty good already.

IMHO your car has only 110kw at the wheels. Our car made 123kw with full exhaust, CAI and tune hondata s200 got 13.6@101MPH with 2.0 60ft thats with bold semi slicks and a semi strip interior. Now if your saying you have 12 more kw you should be doing low 13's.

Good luck at the strip.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI

low 13's

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    135kw is impossible for just a vafc, cai and full exhaust. Your MPH certainly doesnt reflect the power output. You should be easily hitting 103-104MPH with that power. Your only at 96mph with is around the power output of a stock dc2r.

What other improvement could you do besides the weight reduction? your 60ft is pretty good already.

IMHO your car has only 110kw at the wheels. Our car made 123kw with full exhaust, CAI and tune hondata s200 got 13.6@101MPH with 2.0 60ft thats with bold semi slicks and a semi strip interior. Now if your saying you have 12 more kw you should be doing low 13's.

Good luck at the strip.

it could also be the fact that we are using different dyno's and that mine was tuned on a hub dyno....................
    sorri for the confusion......lol

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord H22a
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    it could also be the fact that we are using different dyno's and that mine was tuned on a hub dyno....................
    sorri for the confusion......lol
    Yeah that would be it, I saw a DC2R with the same mods as yours pull 109kw on a dyno dynamics dyno at chasers.
    Ruck Fules!

Official Chaingang Soldier