Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG Hatch
    Focal, like many other high end and boutique brands, have adopted a strict ebay/online sales policy; if you're found selling their products online, you're dropped as a retailer. They don't want one store dropping their pants on pricing, which hurts other stores.

Can definately vouch for TbM's statement, the drivers are "love 'em or hate 'em", since the tweeters are especially "bright" sounding, listen first, purchase from a store after. Quite efficient though, great if you don't have big power, or need to run them from a headunit.

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    Just to add, ive got the k3ps running on a focal 2 channel. They were pretty harsh. Til i baught a $250 aux which made them very smoothe

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    i work at autobarn as a audio installer. and we have a brand called HERTZ i personally think there a fantastic speaker, however as a few comments above mentioned, there is a strict rule on selling on ebay, and its simply not to be done!

any hertz speaker on ebay is a fake, (so says clarion - the supplier)

we had one customer come in and tell us he bought these speakers from us (autobarn) and they were fried, to us, they looked like hertz speakers, came in hertz packaging just like the packaging we had, only when we sent them away for warranty did we know they werent real!!! (and the customer was told NOT to come back as he was trying to rip us off!)

this is the number one reason i myself dont buy electronics off ebay, i mean there even doing it with ecu's!! thats big dollars right there. it happens all the time unfortunately, sometimes its better just to pay that extra little bit and get it from a store and have that extra bit of protection i guess, its all the risk of buying online.
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?