Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord, s2k now wrx22b

What springs would be better??

hey peeps!

Im getting lowered this friday on either Kmacs or Kings springs for my 6th Gen accord, Has anyone had any bad or good experience with either of the two springs? i hear kings would be better.. but some people telling me kmacs better for my accord.. so i dunno.. what you guys think??

Duey.

edit: sorry, just noticed there was a suspension area where i should have posted this!!
    Last edited by KruZzN; 20-08-2007 at 11:38 PM.
    iFlutter

(edit: I used to flutter =[) Vtakk'n again rofl.

edit: iFlutter again!! lol

bro there both really good imo .

Haven't used either but have had good experiences with H&R Sport/Race, Eibach Sportlines, Tein SS/Basic and Neuspeed. Post some pics after she gets lowered.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    DONT GO KINGS SHOCKING!!!!!!!! LOL

Anything but them are good i am really looking now to replace my Kings springs i mean the handling is gr8 dun get me wrong but the bounce around like hell even when i put the koni yellows to the softest settings its still a gut wreching bumy ride LOL

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    They are both cheaper brands although I have been told that you can get Kmacs custom made to your desired ride height.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CD5
    had kmacs with a 3.5" drop

ride was bumpy as hell, not really comfortable.

shame your car is a V6. or else I've got quality German made Neuspeed sports 1.8F 1.7R sitting at home collecting dust. Made for 4cyl though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    shame your car is a V6. or else I've got quality German made Neuspeed sports 1.8F 1.7R sitting at home collecting dust. Made for 4cyl though.
    Those should still fit a v6 right? The front might drop a bit lower though, due to the added weight of the v6 motor.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    I have had both kings and eibachs in my Accords. Let me tell you, kings are stiff. European one always seem to ride heaps better with similar performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Those should still fit a v6 right? The front might drop a bit lower though, due to the added weight of the v6 motor.
    they will fit but they diff spring rates, so maybe they turn /roll abit more in the front. hypothetically speaking.

i just refuse to sell a product that isnt designed specifically for that application.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Hey yeah SiReal i forgot about the the other springs you have, remember when you where asking bout the Kings they were good but now the have become really annoying stiff pieces of wood in between the car and the wheels i kid you not every bump and even rock in the wheel the car shakes like hell LOL.. i am deffinatly looking at getting diff ones... I heard Eibachs are good any thoughts?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    What are the spring rates for both brands? For a car this heavy, you'd want something at least 6kg/mm front and 4kg/mm rear with matching dampers to suit.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2