Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra Type R

S2000 brake caliper fitment to DC2 ITR

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has attempted this and if it was a bolt up application (ofcourse the rotor would need to be changed).
    i have a friend selling a brembo kit from his S2K quite cheap and i would like to purchase it for my ITR.

james
    Last edited by superR; 22-08-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by superR View Post
    hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has attempted this and if it was a bolt up application (ofcourse the rotor would need to be changed).
    i have a friend selling a brembo kit from his S2K quite cheap and i would like to purchase it for my ITR.

james

You will need to change the bracket from memory Papz has did the other way around.

james its all doable man, u could even machine up some dog bones to move the caliper to the offset you need to try and get the rotors etc closer to the hub centre.

Just watch out for moving it out too far, ull cause premature wear on the wheel bearings

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra Type R
    hmmm sounds like it wont work without complications, i think it will have to be the willwood kit. Easy fitment , reputable company and a very resonable price.