Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    As SiReal said, it really depends on the design. Here is another camber kit for a civic which eliminates the issue altogether:
    does this front camber kit suit for DC2R ?

where could we get this camber kit if I m interesting on it ..?

thanks...
    Yo~~! Vtec go ! go ! go !

Check this :

Garage Sales ( Brand New items ) For sale : http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83889

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    here are some by J's Racing, they are similar to skunk2 design. they seem to be thicker though. gotta admit these do look the good

Last edited by riruiz_88; 24-08-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riruiz_88 View Post
    here are some by J's Racing, they are similar to skunk2 design. they seem to be thicker though. gotta admit these do look the good

all r ball bearing type ? not poly stuffs ?

coz I m looking for ball bearing type... thanks
    Last edited by dynosaur; 25-08-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    Yo~~! Vtec go ! go ! go !

Check this :

Garage Sales ( Brand New items ) For sale : http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83889

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by dynosaur
    does this front camber kit suit for DC2R ?

where could we get this camber kit if I m interesting on it ..?

thanks...
    The ones posted above are "Mr Alex's" but I am not sure if they suit the dc5.

Quote Originally Posted by riruiz_88
    ^ Personally, I would stay away from anything that looks like the above design, but that is just IMO. The other problem that some people are facing is that the rubber boot of the ball joint has also been known to fail.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    good info mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    Personally, I would stay away from anything that looks like the above design, but that is just IMO. The other problem that some people are facing is that the rubber boot of the ball joint has also been known to fail.
    they also do upgraded ball joints for control arms. im just tryin to help out, throwin some ideas out

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    damnnnn you really had me worried with this thread coz i have this camber kit.. but taking a second look you'll notice that mine has been reinforced in the weak area.. lucky.. thought i wasted my money :P

Last edited by FR33K; 25-08-2007 at 03:23 PM.
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by riruiz_88 View Post
    they also do upgraded ball joints for control arms. im just tryin to help out, throwin some ideas out

Thats not an upgrade to the Ball joint on the Upper control arm.
    The picture you've shown is a roll centre adjuster/correction (For lowered cars) which mounts to the Hub and goes into the lower control arm.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    on the topic of ball joints.. whats the implications of not having sufficient grease in there or if the boot rips ?
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FR33K View Post
    on the topic of ball joints.. whats the implications of not having sufficient grease in there or if the boot rips ?
    The boot usually keeps the grease in and its not something you'd take out to service. If the boot rips, that means water and gunk can get in which would
    then eventually stuff up the operation of the ball joint.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    ahh ok.. the thing that im worried about is that i installed the camber kit without greasing it up (assuming it came pre-greased from factory).. and its too big of a job to pull it back apart.. especially after getting everything aligned..
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    whats the best rear camber kit for DC5? my sister's car has crazy negative camber and it chews through tires like nothing else...