Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: s2k opinion

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    there was repairable writeoff one that got sold for 25k. might as well jus buy that if your willing to buy a damaged S. some ppl are fussy some arnt

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI View Post
    It's not like its out of the ball park, and is most likely negotiable. Depends a lot on the condition of the rest of the car as well. Just because it may have had a tap doesn't mean the end of the world though. If its been repaired properly with new parts and there is no chassis damage, it may still be in better condition then other examples.

EDIT:

But front, rear, and side doesnt sound too minor lol
    unless it was 3 seperate *minor* accidents.....
    i agree .

I sold my Red 99 / 62,000kms / full service for $35k last December .
    i had my front bar replaced ( due to a light hit ) and the driven side front 1/4 panel sprayed and i still got that price .

I think the price this seller is asking is reasonable ,as others have pointed out there's always room to move on the asking price. Just too many tight arse's out there not willing to pay for it , simple .

I just bought a 2001 model s2000 with 68000km on the clock top condition looks brand new for $33k with all logs no accidents whatso ever.
    Insurance valued at $37500

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    onevia
    or there's too many honda dreamers out there that think it's worth x + 20%

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    Just stay away from anything that may have had a crash, even a small rear end shunt that may leave minimal damage can bend the rear subframe, just not worth it IMO later u get the regretts..