Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    a push bike
    um all together i spend was around 15 to 18g or more im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by nvdvtc View Post
    um all together i spend was around 15 to 18g or more im not sure
    Whoaaaa.....thats hella expensive, even if u factor the labour costs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nvdvtc View Post
    ahaha yeha well i cant say it i dont hav a pq point so0 yeah but im gettin rid of the engine soon im doin k series set up but im not sure if i should do that.....
    B or K it doesn't matter.....as long as you're happy. The way I see it, you really want to go the K series route coz its the "IN" thing for honda this days.

Put it this way, figure out first how much u reckon you can get selling your current B18C7 motor. Considering all the mods done to it, I wud expect at least 8G's for the whole package (Motor, gearbox,I/H/E,ecu) WHy not ask charlie if maybe you coulld trade ur motor in for a K24/20 set-up? This way you wudnt have to go tru heaps of tyrekickers & hugglers (like me hahahah) inquiry in selling ur motor. If you could get 8G's for it then yeah awesome, then you'll only need to top up another 7G's or so to do the Kswaps.

Tough decision you have to make .....goodluck with it all